• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Whats your Speciality?

Tdogthedog

Everyone Post what your good at and show your best work if possible XD

For me i'm good with GFX, Maping, scripting mainly

all done by me.. except a little help with the timmer for the scipt

http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/97a88d7ac89a25eed0a7757b161e6d7d.PNG

[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/97a88d7ac89a25eed0a7757b161e6d7d.PNG)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#97a88d7ac89a25eed0a7757b161e6d7d.PNG)

Mapping: Im alright, not a beauty with HUGE maps, but small sections and details I can do pretty well. Mapping 10 rooms in one hour isnt really possible for me.

GFXing: Takes me about a hour for a less than decent sprite set. I can easily change details though.

Designing: Weapon Design, NPC Design, etc. Im great at this, knowing the exact amount needed.

Planning: Just ask EB how many tasks I have in mind for him.

Scripting = 0

Detailing: For about anything besides scripting, I do good with final touches.

Really, im all around, alright in mapping, when im not rushed, I sometimes go back to finish work

@Keebler:

> I guess i believe my best work is with storylines. You can view my most current work here: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,38320.msg366738.html#msg366738
> I have more to this particular storyline but its not posted on the forum atm.

Yeah, I guess I'm kinda good with writing too. I'm writing a random story right now. I'll upload it to the chit chat section later.

@Monkey:

> link=topic=54039.msg573231#msg573231 date=1257905532]
> Mapping: Im alright, not a beauty with HUGE maps, but small sections and details I can do pretty well. Mapping 10 rooms in one hour isnt really possible for me.
>
> GFXing: Takes me about a hour for a less than decent sprite set. I can easily change details though.
>
> Designing: Weapon Design, NPC Design, etc. Im great at this, knowing the exact amount needed.
>
> Planning: Just ask EB how many tasks I have in mind for him.
>
> Scripting = 0
>
> Detailing: For about anything besides scripting, I do good with final touches.
>
> Really, im all around, alright in mapping, when im not rushed, I sometimes go back to finish work

This topic should be locked to prevent people from flaming… I was extremely close to flaming him about this...

I'm fucking good at everything, from game design and graphics, to composing music and playing the guitar. I can't program well though, but I know a few languages, mostly website-design based, such as html and css. And a small amount of c#.

www.worldofhyrule.org shows evidence for most of the above.

@Kreator:

> I'm ducking good at everything, from game design and graphics, to composing music and playing the guitar. I can't program well though, but I know a few languages, mostly website-design based, such as html and css. And a small amount of c#.
>
> www.worldofhyrule.org shows evidence for most of the above.

and modest to!

@Renzicon69:

> no no, your good at lying
> your very good at making your games look good, and the majority of the community doesnt even know what gender you are :P

Relatively. I compare my skills against the homebrew scene as a whole, rather than just the Mirage scene, which is very stagnant.

There are some real Gods out there when it comes to making good looking stuff.

@Robin:

> Relatively. I compare my skills against the homebrew scene as a whole, rather than just the Mirage scene, which is very stagnant.
>
> There are some real Gods out there when it comes to making good looking stuff.

Your still good… What Gods are you referring to?

@bluelego:

> to keep this on topic
>
> Im a IT network Admin and a VB 2008 Programmer
>
> so i am good at getting a server up and running and not good at sad scripting cause vb6 stinks, go VB 2008!

And yet, you're on a VB 6.0 Engine Community :P

I'm not good but I can do lots of things :
1\. Helping Other
2\. Scripting
3\. Java, VB 6.0, VB .Net, PHP Coding
4\. CSS and HTML
5\. Move/Quit Projects
6\. Get Distracted
7\. Make games with as little as possible

So basically, I would have made an awesome game if I can focus.
But hey, I'm 13\. Most people my age do that. XD

Sincerely,
Rithy