• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robin failed his theory test!

Robin

@Robin:

> Failed my driving theory test.
>
> I aced the part where I needed to spot hazards and understand how to drive, but failed because I don't know what to do when some fat guy accelerates behind me flashing his headlights :\

Maybe that's why you failed :) the Theory tests a piece of cake 2 your real driving test, if you can't handle a theory then you'll hate the driving test :)

Normally if someones flashing their headlights behind you is cause you may have a light out, or somethings wrong with your car, probably best to pull over. If he stops by you, then he wanted to tell you something, if he speeds off, he's a jerk, don't worry you get them :)

But once u pass ur test and can judge breaking distances :) that's when u put some ease on the breaks if a jerks up your arse-end flashing his lights :)

Trust me, works a treat, they normally back off… For best effects (Ensure the road is clear infront of you, then watch his face in your rear-view)

Unless it's blue lights of course :) (and yes, fukin coppers do like to speed up about 50, tail-gate ur arse-end in a completely dark country lane where all u can see is their head lights... then have the cheek to pull u over after)...

Luckily I seen um on the island before hand :) So I slowed it to 35 in the 40 zone, then down to 25 in the 30 zone :)
I then let the tossers check my car over, smiled n turned the other cheek :)
Nothing more rewarding than the expression on a ego-boosted coppers face when ur fully legal n he cant have u up for nothing?

/Fail?

However,

To be truthful there's too many young drivers on the road, hence why my insurance is so high.

For the record, I'm now 22 and started driving at 17, and wrote off 2 cars, (1st one wasnt my fault) so I know where I'm coming from :)

And I'll admit myself, I've got my head screwed on, but 17, behind a wheel, we all get tempted to do stupid things no matter how sensible we are, and the worse thing is, the majority of young drivers out there aint got any common sense 0,o.

@Robin:

> Oh, and they threatened to fine me £1000 because I didn't change my address on my license.
>
> England sucks.

Are you white british? :) and yeah england sucks :P but there's only thing to do unfortunately… Emegrate :O

My license is still in my parents address, and ive moved like 3-4 times after that, I just use it as ID though so not really an importance :)

@†Rose:

> @Robin:
>
> > Oh, and they threatened to fine me £1000 because I didn't change my address on my license.
> >
> > England sucks.
>
> Lol, I got the same treatment. Did you test in Rotherham York?

Bradford in Yorkshire. Everyone doing their tests were black. :\

@Robin:

> Bradford in Yorkshire. Everyone doing their tests were black. :\

Ah, I took mine in Rotherham District. They were all nice people, except for that test, it was just, ugh. Pretty stupid at some parts. Like, what chances are there that I'll be required to use this information?. They've lightened up quite a bit since then, I'm sorry you failed. England does suck, but at least its more concerned with driver knowledge than US, America. x.x

Haha, yeah. I'm just getting pissed off with the Government bleeding every last bloody penny out of me. I got kicked out of my Mum & Step-dad's place in September, so I registered a change of address. It took them a day to stop paying my Mum child benefits and tax credits, and it's taken them 14 weeks to send me another bloody form to fill out.

If I don't get backpay for the past 2 months, they're gonna get an earful on the phone.

@Robin:

> Haha, yeah. I'm just getting pissed off with the Government bleeding every last bloody penny out of me. I got kicked out of my Mum & Step-dad's place in September, so I registered a change of address. It took them a day to stop paying my Mum child benefits and tax credits, and it's taken them 14 weeks to send me another bloody form to fill out.
>
> If I don't get backpay for the past 2 months, they're gonna get an earful on the phone.

Lol, don't call, that re-starts the process, walk your bloody ass down there. Do what we used to do when the high school lunch sucked, chain yourself to the posts inside and lose the key 8D (We weren't that bright) But accident or not, it got there attention, and us pizza. And maybe you'll get money :P Robin, Instant Messaging Address?  :afro:

@†Rose:

> @Robin:
>
> > Haha, yeah. I'm just getting pissed off with the Government bleeding every last bloody penny out of me. I got kicked out of my Mum & Step-dad's place in September, so I registered a change of address. It took them a day to stop paying my Mum child benefits and tax credits, and it's taken them 14 weeks to send me another bloody form to fill out.
> >
> > If I don't get backpay for the past 2 months, they're gonna get an earful on the phone.
>
> Lol, don't call, that re-starts the process, walk your bloody ass down there. Do what we used to do when the high school lunch sucked, chain yourself to the posts inside and lose the key 8D (We weren't that bright) But accident or not, it got there attention, and us pizza. And maybe you'll get money :P Robin, Instant Messaging Address?  :afro:

You're evil.

Well when you have to pull teeth to get YOUR money the government took from you, rebel as much as possible.

Especially when they throw threats of a thousand fucking pounds for some bullshit bureaucracy THEY haven't followed up on.
:icon_nif:

That's a ton of cash for such a petty bureaucratic oversight… they must really make tracking known residences of their citizens a big priority for such a huge fine.