Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[MMO-RS]What is the best way of earning money?

Harris6310

I have started playing RS again but at the moment I am really poor. All I have is a rune scimitar and 149k. What is the best way of earning money? Here are my stats:
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/8b3352cc45b23e20429bcd47dcf9cd2e.PNG)

XD Shut up Azk. xD Runite. But it takes hefty mining level and a lot of world jumping. You don't even have 60 mining so cut that out of your head. Mining Rune Ess, or skilling in one skill can make a lot of profit. Add me on RS. Souske5, I made an account over 6 years ago. xD Recovered it today.

Green dragons are stupid money now. Dragon Bones are 5k each. Can get around 600k-800k per hour.

If you get 91 runecrafting you can get 900k-1m per hour… but that's a lot of work. :P

Only mine if you like it. Lucky for me a fantastic new way to mine came out when I was level 80 mining which gave me an easy 10 levels to 90\. :P

I do a few inventories of runite in the morning when all the Americans are asleep (when Rose decides to phone me up) but the rest of the time it's impractical. Runite is only around 500k per hour though. The rest of the time I mine Gold Ore which gives 45k exp per hour and 280k gold.

Personally I want to get 80 agility eventually, then just grind Fire Orbs in Brimhaven. Worked it out about 800k per hour.

My bank is around 40m now. Was 60m before I lost a 4m whip, an 8m fury and a 37m DFS. :P

@Kinjiru:

> Yoyu can make a shitload of cash if you kill cows and sell their hides at the exchange, thats how i used to make my cash, easy and profitable

Cowhides are only 200gp. It's a terrible way to make money. You can make ~800k by farming mort myre fungus.

@Robin:

> @Kinjiru:
>
> > Yoyu can make a shitload of cash if you kill cows and sell their hides at the exchange, thats how i used to make my cash, easy and profitable
>
> Cowhides are only 200gp. It's a terrible way to make money. You can make ~800k by farming mort myre fungus.

well its very easy to do and requires no skill, you can 1 hit cows get like 10 hides and make 2k in like 5 minutes, do that for a few hours and you can get serious dough

@Robin:

> You can get no more than 60-80k an hour doing this. You'd get much, much more by skilling or monster hunting.

true, with is the best way for experienced players to make cash, but if you dont have high level skills you have to spend weeks leveling up before you get a chance to make any real cash

I just restarted RS, ATM im f2p but i'll be members again within a week. To make money for that time i'm just farming oaks.

1) Cut the oaks outside Varrock east bank
2) on full inventory take them to bank, rinse repeat till 1000
3) deposit as notes, sell on grand exchange, should be around 88k.

• 4 weeks later...