Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pwn Marsh On Steam

Marsh

Alright guys, now is your chance. I got a month off from work. I wont be partying in vancouver until the weekend. So this is it, time to kick marsh's ass in some steam games. I havent played in awhile so im out of practice. Better get me early on though so i cant train up a bit.

Current Games i own and will play you:

Counter Strike Source
Team Fortress 2

If you want to pwn me in another game suggest one and if enough Eclipse people play i may buy it.  I would love to get some Eclipse game night thing going. Sort of like the halo but with more of a set time and some more active members.

Alright add me to your friends list for a game. I will be online alot more that usual most likely. lets ducking do this.
My account name is: marsh99

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about COD World at War? That game is great (I agree with Hawke)

I'd also kick some ass at counterstrike source.

We cant do MW2, No dedicated servers, nor any lobbys, NOR can you modify it, unlike Halo.
However, I would play MW2 on PS3 if everyone brought one LOL. (My parents wont also let me buy ANOTHER one for PC)

If you want free, how bout Pawn Tactics? (Not modifiable) (Online)

And this may sound stupid, but whats steam?

1\. Thats right wolf flock to TF2, cuz you know i own you at cod  ;)

2.World at war is ok, not as good as MW2

3\. The no dedi servers is ok, quick to find you a server.

4.We can play together as you can do private match (just for eclipse) or we could make a party and join a public match together.

1\. You dont own me and Ive had TF2 for ages.
2\. I havent played Cod5.
3\. No dedicated servers mean lag. Which I always seem to get. A bad host. . .
4\. Yes.

I looked at the title "Pwn Marsh. . ." And I just clicked on it xD I didn't read Steam till I noticed it was on games hehe.

Well my team fortress 2 is installing right now so hopefully it will be down in a hour or so. at 8%. So i may not be up and running till tommorow renzo and a buddy are getting here later. I have heard call of duty is really good so that is a option.

@Chief:

> lol, Ill pwn you in TF2 and CSS. also, i have 2 guest passes for "Killing Floor" so marsh, if youd like one, hit me up. but only Marsh, Im not givin them away to just anybody.

2 here as well. they expire 3/02/2010\. If you want one, send me a PM with your steam name.