Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse - Super Nova

Zetasis

Can I ask you something? When I changed the size of the maps… the server didn't start anymore :(
It says: Error from reading from Data.ini or Stats.ini
How do I fix this?
~~~~
edit:
FIXED IT!  ;D Thanks again for this WONDERFUL edit :)
~~~~
edit2:
Now I'm getting an error...
"Run-time error '9':"
"Subscript out of range"

At this moment, the server is "Spawning Map Items"

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Soul:

> I assume your using the hotbar code you found in the Source Code section. That doesn't work.

Hmm thats no good. I am by no means a programmer(yet). I can just follow simple tutorials so in order for the hotbar to be fixed someone else will have to do it. Same for additions to the engine.

@Robin:

> So this is just stable with a couple of simple tutorials added?

Yes that is exactly what this is. There is nothing in this engine that has not already been done or is already out there. I took your advice Robin and started looking around at some other VB6 2D MMO engines and found that Eclipse is behind compared to other engines as far as base features go. Just to be clear I am not saying Eclipse is not a good engine, it just has not progressed much compared to some other engines.

@Soul:

> I assume your using the hotbar code you found in the Source Code section. That doesn't work.

yep, which is why its not in Stable. you should check before ya add something man, seriously…

if it was a stable addition, it would have been in Stable allready ya know xD

Damian666

• 2 weeks later...
I dont know if this is a problem with Super Nova or Stable in general…

But the stats are messed up a bit, and I think it is an easy fix I just have no idea how to do it loool

Anyways, when in game, I click on the button "Stats". So obviously my level as well as my stats come up (Level, magic, speed, str, def, points)...The text for "Magic" and "Speed" are in the wrong order, they need to be reversed...so for example, when you click to add a stat point to Magic, it will say "Your speed has increased!". Also if you create a new class that has Magic of 10 and speed of 5...when you go into the game with this new character under this new class, the Magic will show as 5 and speed as 10..so in the end all that needs to be done is move the Magic into the Speed section..any idea how? I am using the original Nova client with the spellbar (Although I edited the GUI to remove the spellbar)...How can this be fixed?