Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

@Ninja:

> Yeah, cause you realised how ducking stupid you and your jokes are and decided to grow some balls, and not be a dumbass. Ive always hated, will always hate you, your a power whore who thinks your all big and grand because ohhhh, you made origins! Good job bud, but you dont own the everything and everyone.

![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/Reaction/1280168742854.jpg)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ninja:

> Yeah, cause you realised how ducking stupid you and your jokes are and decided to grow some balls, and not be a dumbass. Ive always hated, will always hate you, your a power whore who thinks your all big and grand because ohhhh, you made origins! Good job bud, but you dont own the everything and everyone.

![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/silly/reactions/you_mad.jpg)

@Ninja:

![](http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/13/75378-TrollFace.png)

By comparing the TODO change log with the new change log, it looked likes you didn't implement some of the feature you planned. Or you already did but didn't think you should include in the change log?

But either way, you did a really nice job. I especially love the GUI. I know I should really make my own but every time I tried anything with graphic, people just run away from my game.

So, thank you for working so hard on this. I really appreciate this engine. This will be the base of my game and I'll rip the features of the next version if I want it. No more start over whenever a new version come out =]

Sincerely,
Rithy

@Rithy58:

> By comparing the TODO change log with the new change log, it looked likes you didn't implement some of the feature you planned. Or you already did but didn't think you should include in the change log?

Or I just removed them from the TODO list.

@Rithy58:

> But either way, you did a really nice job. I especially love the GUI. I know I should really make my own but every time I tried anything with graphic, people just run away from my game.

Then take the time to learn.

@Rithy58:

> So, thank you for working so hard on this. I really appreciate this engine. This will be the base of my game and I'll rip the features of the next version if I want it. No more start over whenever a new version come out

Everyone says this every release. Most of the work I do is completely invisible to anyone who doesn't know the source's intricate details.

@Helladen:

> Very nice Robin, your work is always very well done. I might have to convert your WN copy to EO 1.2.0 now, the form work you did seems more than the amount of time it would take to transfer all the editors and things over.
>
> What would you suggest?

WN was what I had originally worked on as the new EO release, but I felt it was going down a different path than what I wanted to take with the release. Basically the Christmas Release is me concentrating on stability, bugfixes and beautification and WN is concentrating on game-play mechanics and feature additions.

Your best bet is to rip all the features out of WN and plop them into the Christmas Release.

@Helladen:

> Ok thanks for the advise. I will do that, might take me awhile but it should be worthwhile. ;3

Shouldn't take too long for anything 'scept the quest system. Most of it is relatively self-contained. Apart from a bit of re-shuffling the general structure hasn't changed all that much.