Marsh

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Marsh:

> Get winrar… www.rarlabs.com
>
> There is a exe once unzipped. If you still cant find it, this program is not for you.

Hey hey hey hey!
Are you trying to trick us!
I've tried this "WinRar before if you don't uninstall it you get charged money!!$ It is only a "free trial."
@http://www.rarlabs.com/:

> You can try WinRAR before buy, its trial version is available in downloads.

I am still having port forwarding troubles and this did nothing to help because you desided to make it a rar instead of a zip file.

And a reminder to anyone that installed Winrar:
REMEMBER to unistail it after EVERY use!

PS. I apologize for being pessimistic and any other sour notes.

@Marsh:

> I have used winrar for years and years without registering. They dont charge you… how would they even do that?
>
> If you are so damn paranoid get 7zip I believe its free and unrars.

Thank you, that would be a great help.  Can you post the link?

• 2 weeks later...
@GM:

> @Marsh:
>
> > It only works for some people.
>
> So I cant portforward the normal way and I cant portforward this way How the hell am I going to run my game No-One helps me!  :icon_punal: :icon_twisted:

So the people that wrote the tutorials aren't trying to help you? Port forwarding is actually a really easy thing. Only noobs like you would give up after trying once.

@Harris:

> @GM:
>
> > @Marsh:
> >
> > > It only works for some people.
> >
> > So I cant portforward the normal way and I cant portforward this way How the hell am I going to run my game No-One helps me!  :icon_punal: :icon_twisted:
>
> So the people that wrote the tutorials aren't trying to help you? Port forwarding is actually a really easy thing. Only noobs like you would give up after trying once.

Firstly i'm not a noob, secondly i have tried this loads of times. 3rdy I know its a very easy thing but it's just not working, I had a professional web designer which was a gamer helping me with this and he said that its Shi* it should be working.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

It is working for me but the application says error. Its to do with NAT i have deleted my portforwarding thing from my router. I dunno what the problem is.
Here is a picture:

>! ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/52fe359bd45fa2e792e02ee66fe07a21.png)

Can someone help please?