Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any good adult books featuring Roman or Greek gods?

LRgamer

@Sean:

> link=topic=59403.msg628654#msg628654 date=1271619762]
> Have you tried the bible?

I read the first book of the bible..
DUDE, there is more sex, incest, drugs, murder, incest, and other "adult" subjects, then you'd believe.
..did I mention incest?

I know this one part, this guy rapes this family's sister.  Then that guy (he was the leader of this town's son, I think) goes to that family, wanting to marry the daughter.
So the brothers agree that she can marry him, if everyone in that town gets circumcised; the leader of the town agrees, because he doesn't want a war or anything…
So they circumcise everyone in that town, including the men that were defending the town...
Then the next day (or afew days later), the family raided the town and killed everyone in there (since they just recently cut their manhood off, they were kinda too weak to fight and stuff).

On a side note, wonder how the 12 tribes of Israel came?

Jacob went to marry his uncle's daughter, so his uncle agreed they could marry if he works for him for seven years.  After that, he said "Well, you can marry my oldest daughter first, then my younger one".
So he marries both ~~women~~ cousins.
He has afew kids with the first wife, and isn't having any with the second; so the second gets jealous and gives Jacob her servant to marry; so he has kids with his 2nd wife's servant.  The first wife gets jealous, so tells Jacob to marry HER servant as well, so he has kids with his 1st wife's servant also.
THEN, he manages to have kids with his 2nd wife too.
:icon_surprised:

At first I was like …  :huh:
Then I was like ...  :huh:
Then I was all ... :icon_zombie:
Finally I was like ...  :rolleyes:

@נυиgℓєтσє:

> @Sir:
>
> > How about that part where two sisters get their father drunk and duck him Admiral?
>
> :huh:
>
> I don't remember learning these in Bible school lol

Well dur. Why would they teach you about that? xD

- Adulese

PS: This has to be the stupidist topic of all time.

@MrHappySmore:

> @IceCream:
>
> > @MrHappySmore:
> >
> > > Why read an adult book about Greek Gods when you can have sex with real Greek Gods? ;3
> >
> > Shut up
> >
> > Read the iliad and odyssey. I'm tempted to read them again.
>
> I actually wanted to read both of those books. How good are they?

I read them

in Latin-Greek.

back on topic:
basically anything that contains Zeus.

Go to a library grab the primary sources such as the Illiad. You can also find lots of books that are based on classical studies that will have tons of info on Greek and Roman myths.

Also, if you are looking for a solid show on this..check out the History Channel show "Clash of the Gods"..there have only been 10 episodes but its very informative.