Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3 Years at Eclipse

Adulese Games

Hey you lot,

Well, as of 8 days ago, I made it to the third year of being with Eclipse. Can't believe it's been that long since I joined up and I still haven't made much of contribution to this community. Hopefully during the summer I can work something useful up for you lot.

Anyway …. I made it 3 years fools!

- Adulese

Congrats, man. Used Eclipse just over 4 years, myself, and a forum member for nearly 47 months.

@Robin:

> What do you even do around here? :|

He's our resident Halo fanatic. Duh. ;D

@uı|ɐpuǝʍƃ:

> Addy… I thought you were here longer than I was. Novermber will be my 4th year.

It's a bit weird to think about it, because it just seems like you have always been here, but I remember when you signed up, actually. xD

haha really…. you mean back when i was quiet, and actually did stuff with the engine XD

But yeah... there are a few people that freak me out when i find out they weren't just always around, and have actually been here less time than me.

Wow, didn't seem like three years at all!
@uı|ɐpuǝʍƃ:

> But yeah… there are a few people that freak me out when I find out they weren't just always around, and have actually been here less time than me.

I, on the other hand, have always been here, like a rotting parasite or mold that you'll never get rid of ;D

@Robin:

> @Admiral:
>
> > I, on the other hand, have always been here, like a rotting parasite or mold that you'll never get rid of ;D
>
> Yeah. We really need to get out more. It finally hit home that I'd been here nearly 7 years. ;x

Yeah, you guys should get some sun more often, though look who's talking. xD

But yeah, thanks for all the congrats everyone. At least I've done something right to make you all put up with my random Halo bursts. xD

- Adulese