Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cake Versus Pie

Marsh

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cake isnt delicious. frosting is delicious. Unfortunatly, the core component of cake is sponge. And not all that tasty.

Look at it this way. Would you rather eat a bunch of the core component of cake, barely flavored sponge (and its always the same, every cake), or the core component of pie? Pumpking, apples, cherry, blackberry, cheesecake, ect ect. 

Face it, Pie lovers have a much better deal.  Not to mention, the only other part of cake, that actually tastes good, the frosting, eat a few spoonfulls of that and your going to end up sick.

@DrNova:

> Look at it this way. Would you rather eat a bunch of the core component of cake, barely flavored sponge (and its always the same, every cake), or the core component of pie? Pumpking, apples, cherry, blackberry, cheesecake, ect ect.

It seems all the cake knowledge in this thread consists of those crappy grocery store cakes. Those are terrible. Go eat a real cake one day.

@Marsh:

> It seems all the cake knowledge in this thread consists of those crappy grocery store cakes. Those are terrible. Go eat a real cake one day.

Had a real cake, every bite made me wish it was even an average, store bought pie.
But sadly, after every bite, it was not… :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
PIE all the way. Cake is just some sugar and flower decorate to look like something it's not. Pie is delicous and sophisticated. It takes true talent to create a lovely pie and yet anybody can cook cup cakes. Pork Pies are a perfect example of a pie equivalent to cup cakes. Pie can me fruity or meaty. A desert or a meal. I'd like to see you serve cake as a main course!

All of you Pie loving backstabbers are worthless. Have you ever had a funnel cake? It's the most delicious thing on the market.

Now, the insides of a pie are awful, the only part i like is the crust. Pumpkin? Please, no. Apple? I'd rather die. Strawberry? I'd eat cyanide sooner. The only pie i like is chocolate, and even chocolate cake is better then that.

And too all of you saying that cake is a tasteless sponge. Stop eating such garbage cakes. There's chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, rainbow, sperm, everything!

the enrichment center reminds you that you will be baked, and than there will be cake.
![](https://whyweprotest.net/asset-proxy/8f82f97f499b482ad741b1062f0e57531c58199c/687474703a2f2f696d673139332e696d616765736861636b2e75732f696d673139332f363839372f63616b656a672e6a7067/http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6897/cakejg.jpg)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...