Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you guys think of the websit im building for my game

DreadX13

@DreadX13:

> good bad on the right track what you think?
>
> ![](http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy166/SacredChaosOnline/Sacred%20Chaos%20Online/testwebsite.jpg)

constructive criticism. Just because you don't like it don't mean he doesn't have to throw it out. Oh and about the site, I love it , I'm more oh a darkeNess type. But yarly , change the font so we can read it but keep the color and design.

@b0bbus:

> Fix typos. It'll look much, much more professional if you can get rid of those spelling errors. :D

That's actually a good point. For websites as well as in your game, you should try for perfect spelling, of course you'll probably miss a word here and there, but try to get perfect spelling, it'll look more professional. Personally, if I see spelling mistakes all over the place in screen shots or in a demo, I'll probably stop playing it, because the creator obviously didn't put the effort into spelling their words correctly, which is one of the simplest parts of the development.

Also I agree on Marsh in making the text in the menus stand out more.

Not reading the other replies..

The pictures you used in my opinion are far to low resolution, and have slight blur to them. So I'd replace that.
Second, the font may look cool, but its not something you want the main font to be. You want them to be something easily readable, like Arial.
I did read about fixing grammatical and spelling Errors, for example. exspect is spelled expect, so before putting it up, run it through a spell checker, or write it out in MS Word, that'll fix it up for you.

But overall. It's better then other websites I've seen here. so keep up the good work.

Thank you for all your comments i will make changes to it i whiped that up in 1-2 hrs of course i will work out the spelling errors and i agree a diff font would be better, about the pics just a lil editing i found them and poped em in no actual editing if u would like to se it first hand its
www.wix.com/DreadX/Sacred-Chaos-Online
But im going to bed now tomorrow ill make the changes again thanks all =D

Big change to overall theme i made things stand out more changed the song edited the pictures and added more to the site. Better? obviousily still needs work xD
www.wix.com/DreadX/Sacred-Chaos-Online

srry if i am bothering anyone by asking what you guys think

@DreadX13:

> Big change to overall theme I made things stand out more changed the song edited the pictures and added more to the site. Better? obviousily still needs work xD
> www.wix.com/DreadX/Sacred-Chaos-Online
>
> srry if I am bothering anyone by asking what you guys think

I like the song. Just do me a favor, and don't use Wix…

It's far too busy - simplicity will do you the world of good.

Tip: Always make sure text is easily readable. Rather than going for awesome and fancy looking fonts, use the simples such as Arial.

I've just finished revamping my own website last night at 2am~ish. Check it out for ideas. _(It's more like a hub, actually…)_

www.myworld.hostzi.com