Anybody else high as shit tonight?

demon xxx x

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@[PIE:

> Rodriguez link=topic=60306.msg637294#msg637294 date=1273756893]
> I should probably have reported your IP to the local police, but I'm too nice to do that. Take my advice and don't post about stupid shit like this.
>
> - Adulese

Police aren't gonna do shit about it.

I was pretty baked last night. Went over to my step-brother's house to sort out his new laptop and got paid in weed & cider.

Never underestimate the power of drugs. Some of the best features were programmed in EO whilst I was under the influence. ;o

People who think Pot is stupid or harmful are idiots and are living in a box of brainwash :).

Especially since most of them are smoking they're cigarettes, drinking they're beer and coffe and taking they're pills while shouting "I dont do drugs!".

We're living in a world of retard apes who's been told a plant is evil.. A plant the human being is made to smoke. Our brain is made so we get high from THC.

And its funny how so many people think they know everything about marijuana, knowing all its "dangers" and everything about, when they've never tried it. Lol..

Hahaha Robin :P.

Nah, not really, not anymore xD. Ill get high tonight tho.
But seriously.. retarded people go on nerves.. Especially when it comes to debating weed and its "dangers" and if it should be legal and shit.. its so ironic to see somebody post soemthing like "i have zero respect for stoners".

I've actually sworn off recreational drugs. Bad mushroom experience, not gonna get into the details. Despite that, I don't see any problem with other people doing drugs as long as it doesn't become a problem (i.e. crime, screwing up your life etc.)
I love how friggin paranoid the States are about pot. They demonize it so much that it's like they're trying to make it on par with terrorism or something.

@Mighty:

> Holy shit.  I just got some regs, like a $80 piece or something. we smoked all of it though ahah  Igot like 3 joints left

@[PIE:

> MrHappySmore link=topic=60306.msg637312#msg637312 date=1273759751]
> I get high on the weekends. I might get a $50 piece later today.

Um how much are yall getting for $50 and $80? I bet I can get more :P i love living in the south LMAO

I smoke daily atleast 3-9 joints keeps my bi polar ness from going off and me from stabing people :). Works really well for it LOL.

being high make me concentrate better but it effects every person diffrently and it also depends on the type of weed. More higher THC count makes people usally depressed and lazy. Higher Veg count make you laugh / giggle more :P