Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[If you're bored, it's long] Bitchiest girl alive

lollicat

I can't believe I wasted my time reading that piece of shit. How fucking old and immature are you? 10? And why the hell are you showing it off here? I doubt anyone wants to read your pathetic primary school arguments.

@uıןɐpuǝʍb:

> umm wow… that was really childish on both sides.

What she said.

…wow. Kreator. I was asking if you've met bitchier people.

Sure, I was immature. Someone go on and ban me if you think I'm spamming, then. It was a discussion about the bitchy people in our lives. [[i]deletes dialogue]

I couldt tell who was bitchier… I just saw equal ammonts of name calling going back and forth.

This is why I don't really talk to anyone and live in my own little world. It would be draining having to deal with that kind of stuff. The only bitchy people I have to deal with is family.

@Lollicat:

> Let's discuss the bitchy people in our lives, since clearly, I wasn't straightforward enough last time in this topic.

That Lollicat is incredibly bitchy, in perspective of a primary school student. Reading through a backup conversation she had with a Kahlee girl, It was subjective of her to suggest the other girl was the 'bitch', when she was indeed baring most of the action.

@Robin:

> Picking up girls at work now, Evan? xD
>
> What about that 16 year old heroin addict you were supposed to give me the number of, eh?

I haven't talked  to either her or her sister since then… I'll find you a underage druggy if you really want.. I might see if  I can hook up with this girl Tiff i graduated with.. we flirt occasionally so i'l see..

And yes.. Robin is a huge bitch.