Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sweet 16

escfoe2

My sweet 16 was in February… the 24th to be exact...  I made a deal with my father to get me drunk and my mother too!  She got me drunk a week after my birthday with Mad Dog 20-20...  Now my dad wants to know what I want..  The choices are Beer(If so what kind), keg, or another type of alcoholic drink of my choice but the thing is...  I'm hard to get drunk..  I'm 6'3" tall and 235lbs.  So I need something strong and I'd like your ideas on something to help my present be EXTRA ~~WOOSY~~ errm SPECIAL!!  You know, something to get me rocked lolz don't hold back!

P.S.  He's taking me up to a camp ground called "Big Bear Lake" in West Virginia to do it and it's awesome there ppl like to party so yea whats your thoughts?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rum & Coca-Cola
Scotch with crushed ice
Honey Mead (although a lot of commercial mead is similar to a cider which can give you bad hangovers like wine)

Best alcoholic drinks in my opinion, enjoyable casually and enjoyable to get drunk off of (I found that once I became of legal age to purchase alcohol the need to get drunk went away – I've probably done more drinking when I was underage than not). Wine is good for meals, not to get drunk off of, because wine is the worst hangover possible. I've found that darker liquors are better, which is why I prefer rum and scotch. Scotch is definitely an acquired taste as it's very smokey and woodish (when I first tried it I called it distilled wood).

Personally for easy taste and easy drinking, buy a cheap bottle of Ron Rico rum (or any other cheap bulk brand), and then buy a few 20 oz Coca-Cola bottles, take a good swig out of one then poor in rum to refill it, and gently roll and tip the bottle to mix the rum in. Then enjoy!

I think vodka is for peasants. :P

@Thorn: oh yeah Margaritas are always good too. I have a love/hate relationship with Tequila though (I've had three big hangovers in my life, and they were caused by cheap "apple-honey" mead, wine (a red wine I forgot what type), and Ta-kill-ya!

Fuck all of those choices man. If you are a hard mother to get drunk, Get you some everclear. You won't clear that bottle without dying. :3\. Maddog is so weak. I only drink it if I'm on a budget. Scotch seems to run out while I'm sobering up. And Keg of beer will just make you sick as fuck if it is just you. But if you want to be a hardass, drink everclear straight, if you want to make it a party drink, take a 2 liter of mountain dew, a package of your favorite kool-aid, and then mix, and shake as if you are making lean. It'll taste fucking terrific. You are supposed to use vodka for skittles, but it tastes better with everclear. And yes, its called skittles because it tastes like carbonated skittles. Very tasty.

I was drinking most nights anyway when I turned 16, so it wasn't much different than usual.

Drink whatever you like. Personally I enjoy beer when I'm at the pub, cider or wine when I'm at home or at a party.

If this is one of his first times drinking I would stay away from everclear you dont want to kill him. You could grab a bottle of fireball, its basically whisky that tastes like cinnamon hearts. Though i heard they may have changed the recipe to make it more sugary.

To be honest, I'd just stay away from spirits if you're 16\. I'm not a fan of them personally.

I've only thrown up twice from drinking. The first time was the first time I tried Vodka. The second time was having a few shots of a supermarket brand Vodka called 'Morrinov' after having an entire bottle of red wine to myself. xD

If it's your first time drinking, you might be better with alcopops. They're sugary and taste nice. Most other drinks are an acquired taste.

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=61043.msg644158#msg644158 date=1275503929]
> @Anna:
>
> > I think vodka is for peasants. :P
>
> What about whiskey?
>
> Also, have you tried pure vodka, that shit is crazy.

Yeah, that's what all the tanks living under the liquor stores drink here. That and "wines" sold in cartons for aprox 1$ for a liter.

TRUE MEN DRINK CHEAP WINE!
![](http://b62.grono.net/241/165/gallery-35376049-500x500.jpg)
This product is called "Chery Carton STRONG"
![](http://www.forum.winka.net/album_mod/upload/601f879e3794004eda6ef45747b0bc86.jpg)
And one of the most famous "COMANDO"
All those fine "liquors" can be bought for no more than 2 to 3 USD, they vary in alcohol percentage however they usualy don't drop under 10% only recently (few years after we dealt with the commies) they removed sulphur from the formula… and back then both - sulphur and alcohol percentage were actualy random for each bottle - a little suprise each time you open it up. There also were brand such as "Mother-in-law's Magic", "Revange of the Electrician", "Tractor driver's smile" or just "Vine". Recently I heard they wanted to call one "Brainfucker" but whoever accepts those names disagreed… so they called it "Brainscrewer". Polish folclore.