Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Favorite Animal to Eat

Valon328

@Anna:

> Buffalo and good fat elk are the best meats in my opinion. Beef is always good too. Venison makes really good sausage but I don't like it itself it's a bit too gamy and not as rich as beef or buffalo.
>
> Although really most large herbivores make tasty eating.

I never tasted Elks before! Nothing close to it either lol does it taste really good? One day I wanna try the eyeballs - heard they tasted good but dunno if it is or not lol

@Pete:

> Rare beef.

I agree with you a lot there!! Applebee beef is my fav lol

@Cyrus:

> I ate Hot Dog

What type of meat in the middle? beef? pork?

@Vålöñシ:

> @Wraith:
>
> > I like whale, tastes good
>
> that's an acceptable answer compared to pandas lol
> really? I never tried before - where did you eat it? and pls dont tell me in the middle of an ocean lol

lol pandas…

Valon, if you're on the east coast you'd probably have to find a special meat dealer. If you're in a woodland/country area there are probably lodges that specialize in local game meats, either as a restaurant setting, or like a butcher shop. You don't usually find game meats at the common grocery store.

@Anna:

> Valon, if you're on the east coast you'd probably have to find a special meat dealer. If you're in a woodland/country area there are probably lodges that specialize in local game meats, either as a restaurant setting, or like a butcher shop. You don't usually find game meats at the common grocery store.

Gaaah I'd have to find a special meat dealer then xD
That reminds me I'm banned from eating rabbits as long as my grandma or my mom lives- cuz they were born on the day of the rabbit and yet they at mice when they were in poor communist times but I wasnt alive back then (or was I?)

But I've also remembered that I ate ostrich meat before and it tasted just like beef xD

@Vålöñシ:

> What's your favorite animal to eat?
> Mine's a Cow
>
> EDIT:
> Please be serious not fooling around and it HAS to be an animal that you actually ate before.

T-Rex!

Lol kidding. I like deer meat in neat little sticks with pepperjack cheese. <– The REAL slim jims