Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Good Games for Xbox360

Particle

So I'm having surgery on the 16th of August and apparently the pain medication / recovery time means you're pretty out of it for about a week or so, so I was thinking what game(s) for the xbox360 should I be picking up in the mean time so that when it comes time to sit I don't go insane with boredom

xD

Suggestions? :]

I really love games like Halo 3, Assassins Creed, Fable etc etc.
Not a huge fan of Shooters though

Thanks Eclipse :)

Infinite Undiscovery, Tales of Vesperia, And Final Fantasy XIII Are pretty good JRPGs
And Oblivion and Fallout 3 are great western RPGs, they have hours upon hours of gameplay so you wont get bored.
Hope your surgery goes well, good luck

crackdown 2 is pretty fun, you finish it quite fast, but once ur agility is maxed out at level 5 you can glide around. iclimb a building and glide onto a helipad whenever im bored, i get a rocket launcher or minigun one and fly out shooting everything that moves. its like a zombie/ gang thing. shoot zombies at night and shoot cell (the gangsterish enemies) in the daytime.

Tru dat….but seriously... it is true. ;)
For all the 360 haters, clearly they haven't seen the new Halo Reach vids from Comicon (No, i'm not a Halo fanboy. I thought Halo 3 was actually quite rubbish). Speaking of which, you should put off this surgery till 14/09/10 - the release date! ;D

Ahahah lets keep the thread clean of PS3 and Xbox Arguements shall we?  I just need recommendations :P

And I shant be postponing this surgery been waiting for it forever and if i change the date I wont get it for like two years :P

@[PIE:

> Rodriguez link=topic=63420.msg676850#msg676850 date=1280883956]
> I am honestly surprised that there are this many 360 haters on this forum. What are your opinions on the PS3? ;D
>
> Anyway, I would suggest Red Dead Redemption & Mass Effect 2\. Both keep you in the game for long periods and they never get boring.
>
> - Adulese

![](http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1563/1261770872756.jpg)

Ah I suggest getting Gears 2\. The story will take you a few hours plus the online is pretty intense with bitches. Um Street fighter 4 is pretty beast if you enjoy pain in the ass fighting games. Bioshock 1 and 2 are amazing. I loved the stories that they both have. Left4Dead is pretty good too. I don't suggest getting the second one to it. It's a piece of shit. I've played a fuckton of 360 games just for the mere fact of gamerscore, and not a lot catch my fancy. Silent Hill homecoming is good as well man.