Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crests?

deathtaker26

As you might have noticed, there have been multiple Crests around here for the past few hours. That is because I created an extract disease of myself… It's all part of my diabolical scheme to take over the site. NOW MY ARMY OF TOOTHPASTE, RISE, RISE LIKE NEVER BEFORE! Quickly, Infect Matt and Richy before they create the vaccine for CRESTITIS!

T???´??????`??????????o?´~¯???¯??´?????????_o??^^?????`???????????t??´??????????????¸???h?~??~?"????????_?????p?¯????????????_??????a?????¨???¨???_?????_?s??°`?????????????????t????¯???~????????_???e?????¯???????¸??????_

This is what happened...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph7tc_Y-AAQ

E??????^??`°??????????c?¯°??¯`?`????????????l???"???°¨?^??????????i??¯????"?????????????p????????¯???????¸????s??????^???????_?_????e??"??????^????_?????? ?`??????^°???__??????i????????~¨???_????_??s???^????°???????????? ?????????~???????????o?°?`´????????????????u??????¨??????????????r???`?????????_?????¸?s?????~°??????????_?¸?

![](http://fsymbols.com/images/zalgo.jpg)

P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????P???¯?¯????????´?????????????_?_???_??R¯?????????_?????A??????°??????????????????????I´??^????????????_????S?????¨?""?????^???????????????E??^?????¨??????????????? `????"???????¸??????T¯???°?¯??????????????????O°????`????????????????????????O?¯"??????~??????????????_????T???^???^?????~???_?????H??????????????????????????????????_?P?^?????´????????????A??¯?????????????S`???^???°????´?????????T?????????????????????????????E???~????????????????????!????¯????_????????

**Bow before the age of ECREST ORIGINS!**

t??????????h??_???????e???¸?????? ??????????w??????????a?_???????¸r?????_¸??¸ ?????¸????h????_?????a???_??????s?????????? ??_???????b?????_????e?????????¸g??????????u???_??????n??????????

![](http://i.imgur.com/Qok8zjQ.png)

-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?

?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?

?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?

?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?

?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?

?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?

?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?

?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?

?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?¦?-?-?-?-?-?

?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?