Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Show Off] Aztec Stuff

VitinhooxD

Hello everyone! I have been making some aztec stuff for my jungle tiles , and I would love some tips ! Well for now all I've got to show  is an unfinished aztec totem.Plan on making more aztec stuff  this week.

Well here it is.I am open for tips.

>! ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/f7a87f08b475d082cdd1c554b231a689.png)

EDIT : Fixed some dithering.

Update:Just finished the body

@Kreator:

> I'd suggest making your dithering not so 'flawless'. Play around with it a little, spread it out and such. I've made a quick example to show you what I mean. To the right is my edit-
>
> ![](http://i37.tinypic.com/dfy1wj.png)

Thanks Kreator! I am gonna try this now!
@Icie:

> Looks pretty cool man, I'll be interested to see the final image.

Thanks!Final image will come soon!

@Kusy:

> The only thing I would like to ask? What type of game are you doing? Beacause perspective wise - this looks really sidescrollish, I'm not sure it will perfectly fit a regular "a bit from above" Eclipse perspective.

Yeah kusy , it looks a little bit sidescrollish , but it will look better when finished and with proper transitions.

I also put some grass on the image's background.But there isnt much difference

@Vitin:

> @Kusy:
>
> > The only thing I would like to ask? What type of game are you doing? Beacause perspective wise - this looks really sidescrollish, I'm not sure it will perfectly fit a regular "a bit from above" Eclipse perspective.
>
> Yeah kusy , it looks a little bit sidescrollish , but it will look better when finished and with proper transitions.
>
> I also put some grass on the image's background.But there isnt much difference

Worst case scenario - you could use it as a floor carving ;D