Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Had a good day!

mrmiguu

I recently:
1\. Got a nice '96 Saturn SL2, 5-Speed.
2\. Learned to drive stick-shift, well I might add.
3\. Enhanced my skills in Super Smash Bros. Melee.
4\. Revisited my closest friends.
5\. Established more independence.

Post some good moments of your day or some good days you've had in the past. It'll make you feel better about yourself.

@Robin:

> @Black★Gold:
>
> > Manual transmission I think
>
> Oh, you learnt how to use the gears? xD
>
> Over here that's the standard. I forgot that America was big on automatic cars.

We're not exactly "big" on automatic. Stick-shift is still called "Standard," and about 80% of trucks are standard. Automatics are mainly used for people who are just starting out driving, at least in my eyes. My mother always told me, "Once you start using stick, automatic just seems… boring."

While I'm in this topic, might as well contribute. Yesterday, I found an awesome new game off of Steam for around 5 USD. It's called Chime. It's amazing. Furthermore, today is my first day of class back at university.

@Renzo:

> @NullSkillVoid:
>
> > @Renzo:
> >
> > > I just recently moved to a place that is just down the road from a Catholic Elementary School. :renzo:
> >
> > I didn't know that you molested children. ;D
>
> You must be new here. ;)

Wait, I forgot we have been over this b4\. srry bout the misunderstanding, my memory sucks.

Worked on my Zoid piloting skills on Zoids Battle Legends. Got a haircut. Found the cell phone I had lost. Found the iPod I lost. Found the paycheck I lost. Found the portable fan I lost. Found the gameboy I lost. Found the TV remote I lost.

Yes, yes you do see a pattern here.