Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Whats the best engine

Coolguy6318

@NGHS:

> Possibly something mirage based,
> XW is crap,
> EO is getting there, its coded in VB, so no I don't bother
> Mirage Realms is also getting there, but again VB so I wont bother.

There's nothing wrong with VB6 at all until you start trying to do some of the more low-level stuff. Still, you've got more control than if you were using C# or VB.NET.

@Robin:

> There's nothing wrong with VB6 at all until you start trying to do some of the more low-level stuff. Still, you've got more control than if you were using C# or VB.NET.

I just got called out a few days ago by Godlord for saying I liked VB and .NET. Back to the question: I think Origins is the best, I use it and suggest you do too.

-JS1

EO is the best in my opinion. XW was horrible from my experience. I actually came to Eclipse first, but I couldn't figure out how to unzip a folder (I was an extreme newb), so I went to XW, experimented, and decided it was too hard. Then I came back to Eclipse and found out how to unzip a folder. Yay.

@Jungletoeâ„¢:

> EO is the best in my opinion. XW was horrible from my experience. I actually came to Eclipse first, but I couldn't figure out how to unzip a folder (I was an extreme newb), so I went to XW, experimented, and decided it was too hard. Then I came back to Eclipse and found out how to unzip a folder. Yay.

That, my good sir, is a wonderful story of the triumph and tribulations of unzipping a folder! xD

Glad you chose us over XW!

-JS1

@Jungletoeâ„¢:

> EO is the best in my opinion. XW was horrible from my experience. I actually came to Eclipse first, but I couldn't figure out how to unzip a folder (I was an extreme newb), so I went to XW, experimented, and decided it was too hard. Then I came back to Eclipse and found out how to unzip a folder. Yay.

It's amazing how much you've done since last week.

@Robin:

> @Jungletoeâ„¢:
>
> > EO is the best in my opinion. XW was horrible from my experience. I actually came to Eclipse first, but I couldn't figure out how to unzip a folder (I was an extreme newb), so I went to XW, experimented, and decided it was too hard. Then I came back to Eclipse and found out how to unzip a folder. Yay.
>
> It's amazing how much you've done since last week.

Har Har, very funny.