Robin

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is already in the engine is fine, and even is cheap … penalty
I only have 36 pounds and the rest of the money is in a
Brazilian site ¬ ¬

I know it's not a problem for anyone, even to asking to lower the price, was only one outburst

@Robin:

> It _requires_ basic VB6 knowledge to edit any of the interfacing at all. It uses no controls. Same goes for everything else. If you're not willing to learn and you're not willing to work then this engine is not for you.

From this quote I assume this is Full source Code
What will stop anyone from releasing this for free to everyone else?

@Ryo:

> What will stop anyone from releasing this for free to everyone else?

It's very simple. I use my amazing logic and refuse to give a copy to people who ask what I'm going to do if they try and fuck me over.

It also has a license which, when broken, would allow me to ban you from pretty much everywhere because of illegal activity. Getting your access to all support, tutorials and future versions cut off would make it a very stupid thing to do.

Besides, anyone who actually decides to try and oppose me when it comes to this kind of thing ends up doing absolutely nothing with their time online. Dozens of people have tried to fuck me over in the past and none of them have ever released anything of any value. The few who are even around any more just spend their time on the forums unsuccessfully trying to undermine my posts and making themselves look retarded.

I won't name any names, but in the end I always come out of every single situation better off than any of the other parties. I wouldn't have lasted this long if I didn't have an unnerving ability to not give a flying toss about what happens on the internet. It's a gift, I know.

wow mate calm down Hypertension can make your balls explode :p
Well Just Let me quote you :

> Konfuze's Reign
> Aah, Konfuze. The love child of Coke, GodSentDeath and Unreal. These three teenagers used Mirage's source code to release their very own engine. **My God was it a success!**

Imagine that Godsentdeat didn't made Konfuse for free as you now and mate your engine is Great really ^^ but for the time Konfuse…That was a revolution
Would the Robin you're now even exist? :)

@Ryo:

> wow mate calm down Hypertension can make your balls explode :p
> Well Just Let me quote you :
> Imagine that Godsentdeat didn't made Konfuse for free as you now and mate your engine is Great really ^^ but for the time Konfuse…That was a revolution
> Would the Robin you're now even exist? :)

Using proper English and grammar doesn't mean I'm not calm. My writing style is always littered with hyperboles and meiosis. Trying to guess what I'm feeling just from the effect my prose has on you is going to be completely wrong 99% of the time.

Your quote means absolutely nothing to me. I honestly don't understand what point you're trying to make. If it's a criticism of the fact that I'm charging for my work then I'll point out that there's a perfectly good free engine on this very forum which I made.

If that wasn't your point then learn to articulate yourself properly.

We're going off topic here, but Origins isn't based off of Konfuze, it's based from Mirage Source. When Origins came along it did away with EE which was based off Konfuze. In a sense, Origins is a revolution because it did away with Konfuze, which was a "revolution." Just my two cents.

I'm just saying out loud what most of the community thinks :)
Anyway are you aware there is at the very least 2 other mmo making engine out there that are way better,that are crossplatform
supports hundreds of players at once and costs less then 55 pounds?
won't say the names unless you have enough confidence (and maybe Curiosity) to let me ;)

@Ryo:

> I'm just saying out loud what most of the community thinks :)
> Anyway are you aware there is at the very least 2 other mmo making engine out there that are way better,that are crossplatform
> supports hundreds of players at once and costs less then 55 pounds?
> won't say the names unless you have enough confidence (and maybe Curiosity) to let me ;)

If they're so much better then go use them instead of sitting here annoying me.

@Ryo

Do you're own work and sell it. If Robin thinks his work is worth what he is "selling" it for, Which it is, then who can say otherwise. Also, PLEASE tell me what engine is better then Crystalshire Engine. None? Right? I've looked and looked and none of them, were as smooth. Usually unfinished too. I Don't know what possessed you to even post such a stupid post. But learn to not down a engine you probably havn't even used yet.