Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robin's programming shop

Robin

@Slowpoke:

> I love how people refer to it as "Robins amazing package" ether I have a dirty mind or everyone thinks it. ;)

You're not the only one who noticed. I got here from recent posts and whoevers post it was said something about "buying robins package" and I lol'd.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Yorty:

> @iJack~TheNutsInYourMouth:
>
> > ROBIN. Can you please jizz in my mouth so I can get your super awesometastical powers?  :renzo:
>
> Why don't you caress his ass with your mouth while you're at it? Oh wait.

Work for your stuff, if you'd do that for $150, well that's pathetic.

@Robin:

> RobinP
>   Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:33 pm
> Location: Yorkshire, UK
> Ah, I should be fine then. The game is a labour of love, and I'll never be using it to fill my pockets.

![](http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Zfh_DxJq6dzgQM:)

Ne0n, Go and read the first post in the thread. It lists everything Robin sells, and the prices in Euros. If you want someone to convert the prices for you, learn to use google. Finally at the very bottom of the list Robin is offering "everything" in one package.

@Ne0n:

> @Azure:
>
> > Ne0n, Go and read the first post in the thread. It lists everything Robin sells, and the prices in Euros. If you want someone to convert the prices for you, learn to use google. Finally at the very bottom of the list Robin is offering "everything" in one package.
>
> This is personal with him, he don't need any assistant
>
> Once again the reason I don't have the time to check out what happened after Origins 1.1 was out its because I don't have the time because of work.. I don't even know if you (Robin) are selling 1.2.0 or IF its your previous game what you're selling with all the add-ons.
>
> I appreciate your help with this matter as we're speaking about bussiness now.

you don't have to be such a jerk, he answered your question.

Lol Don't worry about it Doomteam. If he wants to handle 'personal' questions in a public thread he's not going to be doing very much business with Robin. Besides Robin said the very same thing I said.  ;D Though I am curious what the conversion rate from euros to gbp is.

@Ne0n:

> Alright I didn't see there was a package naming everything, sorry about that.
>
> first of all I'd like a test client for **Wind's Nocturne** or if you have it with you **Wind's Nocture with all features**.
> They must have the Byte arrays and packets feature. Else I wouldn't be interested :(
>
> Then I'd like to purchase the autotiles function. I'd use the base Origins 1.1 for that.
> I'll be depositing soon as the bank is closed for now :p

I'm somewhat sure Robin doesn't do business like that. You'll get what you pay for when you pay for it.

The Halloween sale is now over! Big thanks to everyone who took advantage of the discount. Due to popular demand, Robin's Amazing Package is going to continue having a 20% discount for a while now, for those who didn't have time to scrape together the cash for the sale.

For those who still have outstanding orders, please be patient. The reason a few of you have a long wait is because you decided you wanted that infernal quest system & conversation system, and they're a real bitch to install into EO.

Also, blocked off the ability for any future orders to buy a copy of the quest system. It's not even funny how much I detest installing that damn thing. You can still get it through the Amazing Package and any existing orders which included it will still be completed.

Let me vouch for Robin by saying his Wind's Nocturne engine is crafted with precision and care. Every feature listed not only works as intended but is coded so efficiently, there's virtually no lag whatsoever.

A great product at a great price, I say. Do your game a favor and check it out.

@☺☻☺:

> Robin, put your arrow system on sale. I wil surely buy it.
>
> If you don't have one, you should make on. Lots of $$$ will come your way.

+1 But he seems busy enough as it is.

@JSchilli1:

> Small suggestion to add to the list, weather. I believe you said you've made this previously.
>
> -JS1

In Robin's Wind's Nocturne package, you'd be pleased to discover that he already has added a simple weather system. At it's current state it's just rain and snow, but the foundation he laid could easily be adjusted by source edits to accommodate just about any type of weather situation you'd want or need. Also, his code is rather streamlined so it hardly uses any system resources, and it makes modifications a breeze.

I doubt he will add much more for sale because he seems to be very busy with the current orders, plus if you didn't notice already, it seems like he lost a bit of interest in programming (which is understandable)

Anyways, his amazing package is truly amazing and totally worth the money. It would take ages to code all this yourself, so if you didn't get it by now, don't miss the chance!