Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kinect

Marsh

You know, you can rag on him all you want, but

A) He looks like he's having a really damn good time, and
B) I'll bet he sold a bunch of those things with that pitch, which would in turn make him look good.

So while other people are calling him gay and then nerdraging at wallhackers in Call of Duty, he's dancing up a storm and getting paid to do it.

Hardcore gamers: 0
Flamboyant dancing employee: 1

And it may be a pretty gay dance on a man, but I doubt many of you can dance PERIOD, let alone that well at ANY kind of dance.

@Thorn:

> You know, you can rag on him all you want, but
>
> A) He looks like he's having a really damn good time, and
> B) I'll bet he sold a bunch of those things with that pitch, which would in turn make him look good.
>
> So while other people are calling him gay and then nerdraging at wallhackers in Call of Duty, he's dancing up a storm and getting paid to do it.
>
> Hardcore gamers: 0
> Flamboyant dancing employee: 1
>
> And it may be a pretty gay dance on a man, but I doubt many of you can dance PERIOD, let alone that well at ANY kind of dance.

I dunno man. I'm pretty weird, and I love the Wii. But… that dance is so girly, only a black guy with a big dick could pull that shit off, and not be made fun of. Like you said, he's getting PAID to do it. I doubt he enjoys doing the dance much. :)

You guys are just soft pussy sissy faggots with too much complexes to have fun in a way that doesn't involve chest pounding, fragging, shooting or pretending in internet conversations that you ever had a chance to look at a bare vagina with your own eyes… and no, your mom and sister doesn't count.

That nigger was most likely not paid to dance like that, he was told to present the product as people are told to in stores like wallmart or the one I work in. It was his initiative to do it that way, most likely he was not forced to dance like a bikini chick - but he did it for the lolz. And he can, because his balack balls are big enough and after work he'll go home, talk with his wife/Blowup Doll about how funny it was to make an idiot out of himself in the mart and then - follow me here carefully here because it's important - have sex with her.

;D (and yeah - I added the emoticon so you all think I'm not really insulting you)