[EO] Report CONFIRMED Bugs Here

Robin

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Pigboss:

> Just downloaded EOCE again. The hot bar problem still persists :/

Of course it does. I don't re-upload the source when I fix things. All the fixes will be in the 1.3.0 release.

By the way I never found any evidence of a hotbar bug. The hotbar is simply a wrapper for the spell/item system - It doesn't have any unique code.

You'll have to tell me exactly how I can recreate the bug or I can't do anything.

Just downloaded 1.3 version. Especially thanks for Cyrillic.

To the point: When i finish chopping tree while playing on my win XP machine, a message appears above character: [][][][][][][][][][][] (many squares). Win 7 works fine, no messages.

@DishWasher:

> the spell bug continues .Now I cant even use by picSpells

@Robin:

> I never found any evidence of a hotbar bug. The hotbar is simply a wrapper for the spell/item system - It doesn't have any unique code.
>
> You'll have to tell me exactly how I can recreate the bug or I can't do anything.

The spell n°36 to high dont work and I found the why

max_player_spell is set to 35

–--
35 work on pic spells but doesnt in the hotbar ._.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
map properties bug.
you are in map 1,edit and save.Go to map 2,click properties and gives this
![](http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3029/screenhunter01jan201249.png)

>! .lstMusic.ListIndex = 0( the listmusic is -1 .__.

Basically, I talk to some other forum members, and the problem we all experience are the same.

The two spells included by default when you download the vanilla copy of EOCE works perfectly, but when you create a new spell, especially aoe, and you do the normal process of making an item that lets you learn the new spell, everything is fine. However, once you learn the new spell and drag it to any slots on the hot bar, the spell would not cast when you press the corresponding buttons (e.g. I placed the new spell icon on slot F1 but nothing will happen when you press F1, the spells delivered with the vanilla copy works, however)

The new spells created can, however, be cast if you double click the icon from the spell page.

That's basically the symptom. Hopefully my description is clear enough.

@Pigboss:

> That's basically the symptom. Hopefully my description is clear enough.

You misunderstand. I don't need a novel telling me that you made a new spell and it won't work in the hotbar. Believe it or not I'm not retarded.

I need to know exactly what you're doing to make spells not work. Are you using certain spell properties? Are you failing to set them up in such a way which allows them to be cast?

With all due respect, its not nearly close to a novel. Whether it is exaggeration or sarcasm I cannot tell. I don't think you are a retard, i dare not to. I am just scared you will get angry if I did not provide enough information. :[

I just tested the spells a few times and the only spell that will works from the hotbar is the fire spell shipped with the vanilla copy.
I made a few spells, including ones that perfectly replicate the original fire spell, but none of them works.

@Pigboss:

> With all due respect, its not nearly close to a novel. Whether it is exaggeration or sarcasm I cannot tell. I don't think you are a retard, I dare not to. I am just scared you will get angry if I did not provide enough information. :[
>
> I just tested the spells a few times and the only spell that will works from the hotbar is the fire spell shipped with the vanilla copy.
> I made a few spells, including ones that perfectly replicate the original fire spell, but none of them works.

Once again I'll say **that doesn't help at all.**

"I made a few spells that don't work" doesn't help me _at all._ Take a screenshot of your spell editor or something.

Good job fixing the Fps it works like a charm now but here comes a weird rendering bug.
Map one looks fine here it is ![](http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6586/eo131bug.png)

When I go to map 4(Random map number) this happens ![](http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1599/eo131bug2.png)

Then when I walk in those tiled areas this happens ![](http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3928/eo131bug3.png)