Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Epic 2 Kills With 1 Bullet In Call Of Duty

doomteam1

@Marsh:

> Why was this locked? you guys are all douches. Nothing wrong with random chat subjects.
>
> Not sure how that kill worked though, unless they were already both severely hurt.

From the little Black Ops I've played, it's Save One Bullet (or One in the Chamber, forget which). It's a wager match variant, one shot kills, and you have one bullet/three lives, and get a bullet for each kill.

just go to my theater and it has to be under 30 seconds, render the clip then connect your callofduty.com account to youtube and it will upload to youtube.

also Robin, can you please refrain from spamming up every thread I make with
"no one cares" or "not interesting"

And I posted it up, because for me it was a thrill, I never got 2 kills with one bullet on call of duty, let alone one in the chamber. You only get one bullet and I killed 2 people with it.

Also to answer you guys if you do happen to ask. I only got one bullet for killing both of them, not 2 for killing them both, it shows i got 2, but it changed after a second.

@Doomteam1:

> also Robin, can you please refrain from spamming up every thread I make with
> "no one cares" or "not interesting"

The only threads you ever make are videos of your friends acting like arrogant idiots and you licking their arses. If you want to post about your real life, that's fine, but your life is as boring as it can get and we don't want to watch some video of black people going around insulting passers-by.

@Robin:

> @Doomteam1:
>
> > also Robin, can you please refrain from spamming up every thread I make with
> > "no one cares" or "not interesting"
>
> The only threads you ever make are videos of your friends acting like arrogant idiots and you licking their arses. If you want to post about your real life, that's fine, but your life is as boring as it can get and we don't want to watch some video of black people going around insulting passers-by.

i don't make you watch the videos