Terraun

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
@dxdoug:

> ok i started with fresh eo and this still didnt work same problem after doing everything deleting maps blah blah blah.. every time i lay tiles down on a map my char speed increases… il just give up now

Are dxdoug and I really the only ones with this issue? I never noticed it till he said something but now I can't seem to find a way to fix it =/

Edit: nvm its not doing it now

• 3 weeks later...
I am also trying to do this on a custom version, when I am setting the width of the picscreen whatever number I set it to the number will jump up by some decimals when I enter it.

For example if i set the width to 1000 it will jump to 1000.016.

Did you read my post? I used 1000 as an example to better clarify the jump. In reality I was using 896 which is in fact a multiple of 32.

Yes, I know to delete the maps, I don't see what that has to do with my problem with the width changing.

@hb420:

> Did you read my post? I used 1000 as an example to better clarify the jump. In reality I was using 896 which is in fact a multiple of 32.
>
> Yes, I know to delete the maps, I don't see what that has to do with my problem with the width changing.

Hmm, I can't seem to reproduce this on a vanilla Eclipse Origins. Can you try it with a vanilla version of Origins and see if the problem continues?

• 2 weeks later...
@Soul:

> Hmm, I can't seem to reproduce this on a vanilla Eclipse Origins. Can you try it with a vanilla version of Origins and see if the problem continues?

Ok, I'm having issues also, and on a vanilla caop also. Followed the tutorial to the letter (and yes, I've deleted my maps on Client AND server) and it doesn't seem to work. MY problem seems to be different though.

What I'm trying to do is create a player window like Crystalshire. The resolution is perfect for both large flat screen monitors AND Laptops. The resolution seems to be around 1280x736, which is multiples of 32\. I've changed the Height/Width on both the main window and Picscreen, set pic_x and pic_y to 49 and 22 ( resolution divided by 32 -1 ), and deleted maps on both client and server.

What I get is garbage. No errors though. My main window is the correct size, however the inside won't work at all. No character to control, windows are in odd positions, and when I attempt to fill the ground the pixels are HUGE!

I know it's me, but after having started over from backups over 5 times already, I'm a little discouraged. From what I've explained, can anyone see something obvious I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.