Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Amazing mmorpg. I need staff apply here!

exlasian

Hello my name is GM Devastator. Im currently working on a project called Rubedo Online. It is a 2d MMORPG game that has paperdoll and more!. To apply follow the instructions below

Im looking for staff with quality, Nice and freindly. Correct grammar, good communication skills. And ready to go! I have high expectations for my staff. ALL STAFF IS A TEAM which requires team work.

1\. When applying use theese steps to help you

Name______________________

Position your applying for__________    GM, EM,Mapper,Artist,Guide

A GM is a Game Master. They do everything like a manager at a store. Which includes Mapping, Helping Players at any given time. And even helping other staff members.
A EM is an Event Master. Handle events hosting events and thinking of events. You must have great communication skills and good discapline for this job. You will probably jail more people that a moderator will.  Also There is plenty of work to be done. mainly mapping and making items and spells and MORE! You can choose what you work on as long as the work gets done! I will be helping and watching you guys to make sure its done. I am not the type of person who runs the game and makes my staff do it all. I will make my own maps items spells ect. 

Tell us about your self________________________________________________

Why do you think you should get the job?

Thanks, GM Devastator

It would be wise of you to actually think through your project and work out all the details before asking people to help. There is nothing worse than to have a team full of people and not have work for them to do. So rethink this out come back with a decent post with information on the game what your trying to achieve. And please read the stickies, yes I know it's full of text but it's helpful

@exlasian:

> What are you OMG about? is there somthing wrong?

Ok. I guess everybody is just too chicken to point this to you, but… my bee you should check out some of the games in forum games active > dedicated games. You would see that the game you have made so far is very, not to say more, bad and people wont work under someone who doesint have skill in basic mapping. I`m sorry dude, but I felt like I needed to say this to you.

P.S. My advise - just train, it does not hurt. And for all of those "omg" - STFU, show some of your work and then talk.

There are a lot of things you need to practice on and have before you can actually recruit. Heck, before people are willing to join. First of all, you need to prepare a decent storyline, some organization, and some decent screenshots. I think it is the other way around. The people should not convince you why you should let them join, but you should convince them why they should help you.

For the screenshots, don't make the common mistake of making everything squarish. You should plan ahead and decide what the town/city/map in general should look like. Make it feel natural, so players can immerse themselves. If its too robotic, it feels weird and restrictive.

Good luck and keep pushing.

@Andiii:

> There are a lot of things you need to practice on and have before you can actually recruit. Heck, before people are willing to join. First of all, you need to prepare a decent storyline, some organization, and some decent screenshots. I think it is the other way around. The people should not convince you why you should let them join, but you should convince them why they should help you.
>
> For the screenshots, don't make the common mistake of making everything squarish. You should plan ahead and decide what the town/city/map in general should look like. Make it feel natural, so players can immerse themselves. If its too robotic, it feels weird and restrictive.
>
> Good luck and keep pushing.

^This

Use transitions tiles. Nobody wants to play in block-land.

" I am not the type of person who runs the game and makes my staff do it all. I will make my own maps items spells ect.  "

Then do that, come back in 4 weeks when you have something to hire people into, right now you are going to find it very difficult to piece  'your' team together.

hi,

my name is jorn van ewijk(my real name) i'm from the netherlands.

if you got a position free for moderator i like to get that position your game likes good and i got experience with moderator because i was in some pokemon games moderator but they games where not a succes.
I hope you agree with it and that you and the other staff and maybe me make a good game!

if i not can get any staff positions then i going to play it too and if it can make some video's of the game.

jorn/madly