Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Taking donations in Runescape Gold

Robin

Most of you know I play this silly little game. I'm not going to get in to an argument about how silly it is, however, as I still consider it to have the best PvP system around.

Anyway, as free trade is now back you can give away as much stuff as you want. As such I'm accepting donations in Runescape Gold! I know most of you don't like parting with real money (Considering the amount of time it's been since I last received one…) so you can help me out by just slipping me some Runescape Gold or items.

Anything would be appreciated. Just send me a PM with your character's name and I'll add you. We'll meet up at the GE on your world and you can slip me some gold and/or items. Don't bother if it's below 100k in value. Wouldn't be worth the time taken to log on.

Everyone wins. Less time grinding gold = more time developing Origins and finding a real job!

So go recover your ancient accounts and empty your banks. <3

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I'm not a member anymore but I think i have a crapton of member items in my bank or something, dunno if they'll be tradeable because Im a non-member but I can always try if you want.

@Repercussionist:

> I'm more curious about what draws you to the pvp system. Purely interest-based, not one of the trolly questions where I question your motives by throwing you a question with a harsh, insulting inflection. Game theory has always fascinated me.

When you die you lose all your items 'scept the 3 with the highest shop price. Shop price isn't anything like street price. Items which cost hundreds of millions of gold have a shop price of 1gp.

When you attack someone you get a skull over your head for 20 minutes. When you're "skulled" you lose _all_ your items when you die unless you use a prayer which protects one of your item.

People rely on that prayer when fighting whilst skulled. Without it they can lose items which they've taken months to farm the gold for. I've got a prayer called 'Smite' which allows me to drain _their_ prayer making it possible for me to cut out their ability to save their items. This means I can down some kid who's come out with his entire lifetime's work and I can take it away from him in a few minutes. ;)

I've also got an account with no defensive skills at all. It's pure offensive. I have the same damage capabilities of a level 120 whilst only being level 85\. I can destroy normal accounts my own level.

Much more fun than most other MMOs where all you manage to do is farm points for more equipment you'll never lose.

• 2 weeks later...