Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Online Odyssey

SkywardRiver

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So today we're going to be talking about Stealth.

Stealth in EOO is fun and dynamic.

When Stealthed, your character and any gear you have equipped will be rendered transparent.

![](http://snag.gy/4swIL.jpg)

However, you will completely disappear for other players. This makes Stealth a great option for PVP. Unfortunately, Stealth spells take a very long time to cast.

Stealth spells will make you completely invisible to enemy AI so stealth is a great way to sneak past huge mobs of enemies. If you attack from stealth, you will land a Stealth hit. This deals 3x the normal amount of damage, so it is well worth using your stealth up for the bonus damage.

Well, that's all for today, see you next time :D

> It's nice and all, but uh…completely invisible + 3* attack power? Does this not sound incredibly broken to you? o_o

Well your stealth time is determined by your spell, so you don't have unlimited stealth. Another drawback to stealth is the huge cast times. While your casting your opponent can deal TONS of damage for no trade-back.

Hope that answered any questions you had lol

Hey there!

So today we're going to be talking about Mounts.

Mounts are a brand new feature that I've just added in today, but I'm quite excited about them!

![](http://s28.postimg.org/72h3x58j1/Mount.png)

Mounts are extremely useful in the game. Depending on your Mount type (Racing Mount or Combat Mount), mounts do different things.

~Racing Mount~

These mounts heavily increase your movement speed regardless of your stamina, however, they can only be used while outside of combat. With 5 different mount speeds, try and find the fastest mount you can to win races! Winning races will give you various rewards from EXP to nice items!

Racing mounts usually take the forms of Horses or Chocobo esc creatures. (and also goats and cows!)

~Combat Mount~

Combat mounts _slightly_ increase movement speed while ignoring stamina, but they are not as fast as Racing mounts. They can be used in combat and even offer boosts to Armor and Damage (depending on the mount)

Combat mounts can take any form and at the moment include Bears, Dragons, and Tigers!

Well, that's all for today!

~SkywardRiver

> This looks amazing so far! Excited to see more. :)

More is always on it's way :D

> wow sky this is awesome so far can't wait.

Thanks mate :D

> This is the best Eclipse project that I've seen in a long time.
>
>  
>
> If you ever need any help, let me know.

Why thank you. I'll be sure to :D

![](http://s23.postimg.org/r0zx04scb/Mount_Bear.png)

Chilling on my Bear Mount ;D