Find results in...

Eclipse is being shut down

Robin

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW you gave me the perfect idea of what to do with Alter Engine, we have similar problems there XD.

Awesome design, my pants almost fell off.

By the way, people, do you still have EE in your computers? do you have the source code? so where is the problem? grow the hell up and learn by yourself! test and error, read tutorials, guides… thats how its made.

PS: That was just for the crying ponnies.

If you really wanted to make the new theme more convincing, you could change the color of the Reply button, make the "new" box next to unread threads not green, and change the skulls at the bottom of the page.

I have one ducking question: If Robin wants to quit - It's okay. If you want to make MLP community - It's okay too. But think about people who wants to make game… Everyone who starting with VB6 (like me and other newbie users) need help. No one tells to tell them what to do... but you can help sometimes if you learn this. Years ago a good programmer was newbie too and need some help too. So, if you want to make MLP forum - Okay i accept this and leave. But give someone (or me) all threads and topics with tutorials and resources. Maybe someone (or me) make forum and Community of Eclipse will reborn.

Sorry for English but I'm not fucking American teenager. Okay i'm 15 so i need help sometimes.

~Piteq

@Piteq:

> I have one ducking question: If Robin wants to quit - It's okay. If you want to make MLP community - It's okay too. But think about people who wants to make game… Everyone who starting with VB6 (like me and other newbie users) need help. No one tells to tell them what to do... but you can help sometimes if you learn this. Years ago a good programmer was newbie too and need some help too. So, if you want to make MLP forum - Okay i accept this and leave. But give someone (or me) all threads and topics with tutorials and resources. Maybe someone (or me) make forum and Community of Eclipse will reborn.
>
> Sorry for English but I'm not ducking American teenager. Okay i'm 15 so i need help sometimes.
>
> ~Piteq

You really think you have the qualifications required to run Eclipse? You think that it's just sitting around presiding over everyone? It's not. There is no one on this community who can develop the engine and no one who knows enough to give decent support for it.

That's why it was closed down. I'm the only one who actually knew how to use it properly.

@Rainbow:

> You really think you have the qualifications required to run Eclipse? You think that it's just sitting around presiding over everyone? It's not. There is no one on this community who can develop the engine and no one who knows enough to give decent support for it.
>
> That's why it was closed down. I'm the only one who actually knew how to use it properly.

This is true.