Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sony got hacked…in April...

hachilove1

xbox live will not get any of my money

once psn goes xbox live route they will not get any of my money either… the only reason i need them to get back online is so i can register my pc copy of portal!

SOE Game servers are down also due to a seperate attack, so anyone with a PC and plays an online SOE game, same deal, all game servers shut off and subscription services halted - Sony is not making much money this month I guarantee.

@Devo:

> Sony is not making much money this month I guarantee.

yes, considering all the good online games will not work because the servers are down… i bet that gamestop has been getting more used ps3 games, and systems than ever b4.

@Princess:

> its just stupid to have to worry about a stupid console's service to play online. its should be up to the game company to regulate the connections

amen to that. i know for a fact, if i ever had to worry about any game or system being online, i wouldnt get it. All i get my games for is multiplayer. The only reason im not selling my ps3 is because i hacked it. If it wasnt hacked, i would sell it in a minute.

@Robin:

> Yeah, let's pay to play a game we've already payed for. Hurr durr.

Lets pay to get good customer service, **24/7 online play**, private mic party while ingame (altho sum1 told me ps3 was coming out with something similar but u had to pay? not sure if its out or w/e. i nvr use ps3)

OR,
go ps3 and play singleplayer only (Y):)

@Princess:

> its just stupid to have to worry about a stupid console's service to play online. its should be up to the game company to regulate the connections

that would be nice its true but then u wouldnt get a profile with trophies and a friend list. its that server that offers all of that. u basicly wouldnt have a gamertag (or w/e u guys use), ud make a new account each game u play.

@Greendude120:

> So do i? Ur talking about another "console" now. thats stupid. thats like saying:
> "i dont care if ps3 network is done, i get all of that on my wii. hurr durr"
> ur not making a point here :P

… what? I never said anything about the network being down. If you read my posts you'll see that I'm referring to having to continuously pay for something which is, in essence, just a P2P network. There's no centralised server hosting.

I get free access to centralised server hosting _and_ P2P networks on my PC.

I'm still not completely sure if you're just being hounded by this 'language barrier' you keep bringing up or if you're just bat shit retarded.

Yeah sorry i guess i misread that. i thought u meant that. "wow ur paying for xbox live when i have my pc thats free while ps3 is down" and pc is not even free internet technically.

also, pc games are fun but theres some games i could not play with a mouse. like NHL, i need a remote and i like to play with my friends offline when they come to my house u know?

@Greendude120:

> also, pc games are fun but theres some games i could not play with a mouse. like NHL, i need a remote

Then buy one? I have a PS3 and XBOX 360 controller for my PC.

@Greendude120:

> and i like to play with my friends offline when they come to my house u know?

No. Although that's more an age thing.

@Shoryuken:

> The only reason to buy an Xbox is Halo. Which is why 90% of people have Ps3\. Yeah, sure Halo is great but it's the only game you'll be playing.

Lets try to keep are fanboy ways out of this thread. Specially with comments like that.