Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Points Bulletin

Robin

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sorry about earlier Rushy my modem was overheating I had to disconnect it for a little bit.

But yeah I seem to have horrible luck with Waterfront district. If you need to change your looks or clothing, head to the Social district, there are "stores" in the southwest corner that have control terminals for that sort of stuff (also music editors, and symbol/decal creators).

Waterfront is a slut. Been playing with some IRL friends on the Brit server. Finally unlocked Miguel Estebano so getting all the tier 2 named weapons. Can't bloody stand doing APBs on this map, though. Either I've spent too much time in the Business district or these mission spots are just even _more_ one sided.

@Robin:

> Josh, Ben and I made a clan. 'Fruitcakes'. We have our own logo, uniform and even our own car design!
>
> -snip-

This looks like something I may enjoy. I'll give it a shot later today if I get the chance. xD

@Anna:

> Hey sorry about earlier Rushy my modem was overheating I had to disconnect it for a little bit.

No problem :), figured it would be something like that.
Had to kick you out of the group, though. Sorry  :P

In any case, got better in shooting and all that. Not driving, mind you.

Finally got it installed, the download was a bit annoying. You weren't joking about the heavy graphics thing, it looks amazing. I run smoothly at medium graphics though, so if you have like 4gb ram and a good graphics card you should be fine. If not, eh, still worth a shot :D.

My name is Zonova, on Joker. I got blue-ish hair :3

Driving is a little weird, but it wasn't that difficult. Got used to it quickly. Shooting is super fun as well. If you've played GTA before, you'll feel right at home.

So, i just beat the tutorial, and i'm guessing what you basically do is go on missions with your friends, or go hunting in groups for people with money on their head? A bit lost, since my head hurts like hell from yesterday, but if anyone would explain what you basically do (Other then shoot people :3), it would be great. ^^

Ok I got everything working, just workiing, pity I can't put my good graphics card in without voiding the warrenty on this yet…

It's good so far, I'l lget around to adding everybody, but all the chracter creator gave me was body type, and  and skin colour. Nothign for customsiation at all. Is this normal ,and can I change it all later?

@The:

> Ok I got everything working, just workiing, pity I can't put my good graphics card in without voiding the warrenty on this yet…
>
> It's good so far, I'l lget around to adding everybody, but all the chracter creator gave me was body type, and  and skin colour. Nothign for customsiation at all. Is this normal ,and can I change it all later?

You must've skipped something o.o'. There was a Lot more customization then that, lol.

You can change you're district.

Social is for changing you're look, weapons, music etc.
Financial is for missions and etc, I advice you to start here.
Waterfront is laggy shit so I advice you to pick this as the LAST district.

Edit: FFF- Spend like a good hour raising my contact lvl to 9 to unlock glasses, mask and hats. And now I can't buy em! Since I need to become a higher level T,T

@Gianni:

> ok, i joined ill edit this with my name, cause i haev to check wat it is… also criminals rule... i will have an enforcer and a criminal.

Criminals are full of people like you.

If anyone joins EU1 then add us; Glass, QualityCereal and SniffinCoke.