Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is your biggest pet peeve?

IFX

> When people on game development forums ask me what my biggest pet peeve is.

How did i see that one coming? oh wait.

> Probably when people chew with their mouth open. It's gross and loud. .-.

Me too. so friggin much.

> When you are driving on the highway and there is someone who you are trying to pass they speed up to about what you are going so you can't pass them, then you miss your exit :(

THIS!!! god i relate to all of the posts on here. wow

I hate repeating myself, over and over and over, If I say something, I say it clearly and loud enough for the situation I'm in for them to hear, I don't mind repeating myself once, but two or three times is not ok. That's because they're not paying attention to what I'm saying. GET OFF YOUR PHONE!. Same goes for mumbling and expecting me to hear what they have said over traffic or kids. Just not on my temper goes from zero to hulk smash in about 2 seconds.

> When you are driving on the highway and there is someone who you are trying to pass they speed up to about what you are going so you can't pass them, then you miss your exit :(

This happened to me last night,  I spent 30 min trying to drive around jacksonville because i missed my turn and there wasn't a place I could legally turn around for another mile or two…

People that have to win every argument no matter what.

People that does memes at the most random times, seriously, "xD random" humour is not fun unless you're like 12, especially if it's overused already, I could rant about this for hours.

When I'm playing a game and people defend themselves to death about something stupid they did.

People who spend more time talking to other people when playing a card game with me, no matter how casually I'm playing, I should not have to ask 3 times if they are done with their turn after they have not done anything for 30 seconds, I should not be having to raise my voice just to ask something about the current game state(unless it is just an environment that forces me to), and I should not be hearing your friend more than I should be hearing you.