Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO2.0]Ranged Projectiles(Arrows, Bullets and more)[RELEASE]

evilbunnie

@kibbelz:

> A nice job, i have made one of theese for my game. That anoys me now because i wasn't planning to release mine and you did :/. Anyway it looks nice, although it doesn't have all of the features mine has though :3\. Good work.

I wanted to make it generalized so players can easily edit it to their needs.

Kermit look in modTypes.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@kibbelz:

> A nice job, i have made one of theese for my game. That anoys me now because i wasn't planning to release mine and you did :/. Anyway it looks nice, although it doesn't have all of the features mine has though :3\. Good work.

"When releasing something to the public, for public use, it may not be bright to make it 'so well' that it would be self defeating to use yourself. " This logic pretty much means that what you are saying is "Mine's better than yours, but I'm not releasing it." Way to be an ass, sir.

CanPayerAttackPlayer? Spelt player wrong :D Can you just pm me these please..

Anyone else who finds spelling mistakes please can you PM me. Lol.. There was a lot of writing.

Ker's Reported that he successfully installed without any further problems. Yay no bugs :D

EDIT::: NVM I found out what the problem was… Thanks man for the release works great

OK after I added this and went to compile the client I'm getting a 'variable not defined error' in
Sub CheckMovement()

If IsTryingToMove Then

everything was working before I added this and I dont see anything in this tut that changed that does anyone know what might have caused this?

@Justn:

> Ok on the form work it shows the projectile frame when i click on a weapon that i already had made but if i go to make a new one weapon of a blank item the projectile frame doesnt show up?

You've done the tutorial wrong, I did it myself again and it works fine.
PM me your source.

X.X SERIOUSLY?!?!?!! i just figured out how to make this work like 5 minutes ago… i come on forums gunna add a couple more things im too lazy to figure out and make a tutorial and one was posted however long ago i dont know... DANG nice work tho... my version wouldnt have been half as successful and if anyone had a problem i probly wouldnt figure it out... so i give u 100 stars on a 5 star rating XD man im glad u posted tho... makes alot better then my version i swear

@SpiceyWolf:

> X.X SERIOUSLY?!?!?!! i just figured out how to make this work like 5 minutes ago… i come on forums gunna add a couple more things im too lazy to figure out and make a tutorial and one was posted however long ago i dont know... DANG nice work tho... my version wouldnt have been half as successful and if anyone had a problem i probly wouldnt figure it out... so i give u 100 stars on a 5 star rating XD man im glad u posted tho... makes alot better then my version i swear

Thanks man and to everyone else with kind comments ^_^