Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nation States

Kusy

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.o my death stats are a bit odd lol seems like cancer is everywhere… couldnt be the mining uranium in the nude

Acts Of God:2%
Cancer:29%
Sunburn:2%
Murder:13% ( most likely because I made it legal to sell organs. and its legal for doctors to euthanasia )
Hearth Disease:12%
Old Age:42%

@Anna:

> LOLOLOLOL Kusy your nation is more pacifist than mine is. Wow I'm the least pacifistic nation in Eclipse. Once my economy rebounds we're gonna start bombing all you wussy hippies! xD

Youre the only nation with a Powerbroker status… not to mention our regoin's WA delegate xD

Finally got the animal food Issue.
"I agree that something needs to be done about Troll over-population," says random passer-by Abraham McGuffin, "but eating them? That's kind of gross. Let's just shoot the ones we have to and shovel their bodies into ditches like normal."

AGREED

Cheap, foreign-made cars are becoming increasingly popular, causing concern in Majilova's automobile manufacturing industry.
The Debate

"Unless this government does something, Majilova won't have an auto industry for much longer," says auto industry union boss Violet Li, in a rare public appearance alongside management. "These foreign companies employ people for a few Ducks a day. The only way to level the playing field is to raise tariffs. The government would make more money, too, so it's win-win."

"For once, I agree with my grubby colleague here," says General Chassis CEO Calvin Mistletoe. "Although I have to say, tariffs aren't the only answer. A more effective solution would be to abolish minimum wage laws. Now that would level the playing field. And we'd be able to employ more–argh, let go of my throat!"

"I think we need to face facts," says noted economist and chat-show regular Miranda Wall. "We live in a global economy now, and automobile manufacturing just isn't Majilova's strong suit. There's no point taking money from taxpayers in order to line the pockets of a few greedy workers and corrupt managers in a doomed industry. Let the market takes its--argh, let go of my throat!"

Hmmm, the second one sounds pretty good... But for the sake of MY PEOPLE I'll go with the first.

I think the reason I'm left-leaning is because I restrict some corporations from donating. I'm trying to do issues as I would vote on them myself.

Anyways, my "civil rights" are now a world benchmark. I just voted to not have government-induced Affirmative Action, so hopefully it raises civil rights and not lowers it. My economy and political freedoms are tanking though… which is odd...

The Constitutional Monarchy of BlackBunnies is a fledgling, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 5 million are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."

The small, corrupt government devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16%. A very small private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.

Crime is a problem. BlackBunnies's national animal is the Bunny, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Bun.

Lame.

@Anna yeah I noticed that too, maybe they're part of the 7% of my population that dies from murder?

"NO MORE BOMBS," chant the protestors outside Parliament House, in a repetitious and increasingly annoying appeal. Spokesperson Anne-Marie Wall, speaking through a feedback-afflicted microphone, says, "Majilova needs fewer weapons, not more! Make the world a safer place! Disarm now!"

So yeah… Please don't hurt me?

Edit

Who has "The Republic of DioAsran" Cause you have a ton of different ways to die. And sunburns, srsly?