Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

An Inn

VitinhooxD

Hello Vitin, can you post the latest version please, I would like to see it. I've noticed alot of people talking about it being "to tall"…Ignore that, plenty of buildings have a tall look to them even with huge tall doors. I saw nothing wrong with the perespective over all, but perhaps a few details could be changed, (the side door, and the front trim) but I need to see a more finished version to be sure.
The coloring and shading look great, top notch stuff. You just need some better art tools. Alright well I look forward to seeing more, take it easy!

@Shaunfroggydog:

> Hello Vitin, can you post the latest version please, I would like to see it. I've noticed alot of people talking about it being "to tall"…Ignore that, plenty of buildings have a tall look to them even with huge tall doors. I saw nothing wrong with the perespective over all, but perhaps a few details could be changed, (the side door, and the front trim) but I need to see a more finished version to be sure.
> The coloring and shading look great, top notch stuff. You just need some better art tools. Alright well I look forward to seeing more, take it easy!

Sure, it could be pretty believable, but it still takes up a ton of space.

• 3 months later...
@Keebler:

> He spends a lot of time playing video games. "Hey what ya doin"-Keebler "Playing (insert game name)" -Vitin

and also me being lazy ;D

But mainly the video games part.When the new game I ordered comes you'll lose me for another 4 months! :)

I realized something was wierd about the side roof shading and that they are bad aligned I'll see if I can fix it thanks!

@Azkanan:

> The roof is top-down, and the walls and everything else is side-scroller.
>
> That's how your perspective is messed up.
>
> Otherwise, it's pretty cool.

Hmmm , I just dont know how i'll make the walls less side scroller.

@Vitin:

> and also me being lazy ;D
>
> But mainly the video games part.When the new game I ordered comes you'll lose me for another 4 months! :)
>
> I realized something was wierd about the side roof shading and that they are bad aligned I'll see if I can fix it thanks!
>
> Hmmm , I just dont know how i'll make the walls less side scroller.

![](http://puu.sh/dfJp)

![](http://puu.sh/dfJn)

Don't use the Image I just made, though, It's probably AA'd to crap.