Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What's this?

Rob Janes

I just realized that this was posted here.
I actually believed the project was a complete secret till 5 minutes ago.

Anyway, to respond to the Blue/Purple/Red/Orange colour clash.
No they don't clash, learn some color theory, it'd really explain why I did why I did it.
Unless my color theory is really just wildly mismatching colors till I like it.
I forgot which I did xD

Thanks for all the nice comments on the graphics!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me break down the game play for the folks interested

When you connect to Splattered you are placed in the lobby. From here you can chat via chat chann els, view score and awards, read in game forum posts, view the top 100 rankings in various categories, and shop for your avatar.  Your sprite will change according to what body armor, camo, mask and gun you're wearing.  Though in certain types of games your sprite may change to match the color of your team.

Matches run until objectives are complete or there is only one remaining player.  When you get splat you are placed into observation mode to view the map until the next round or you can return to the lobby and continue shopping or chatting.

There are various match types
Free for all
Team death match
Capture the flag
Survival
With more to be announced later…

Equip yourself with a paintball gun, grenades, land mines and even drones to help defeat your enemies.

Players can only a game when it first starts, and cannot join when a match is in progress.

Players  run in 8 directions and fire in 8 directions. 

You can play via a downloaded client or via a web browser with proper plugin installed.

Micro transactions are used to spice up your characters look, and in game bonuses. Ranging anywhere from 99 cents to 2.99 for a more expensive rare item.

@Rob:

> When you connect to Splattered you are placed in the lobby. From here you can chat via chat chann els, view score and awards, read in game forum posts, view the top 100 rankings in various categories, shop for your avatar, **and go to various hangout rooms where you do nothing but talk and walk around.** Your sprite will change according to-