Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Site Report

ReubenNick

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, it works now lol, just most of the links broke in the transfer. Anyways, I don't see a like button for posts, but I see a rate button which I think rates the user and not the post… Maybe I'm missing it; also, when you open threads, can they send you to the last post or at least the go to the one that you clicked in the news thing? Get annoying having to click the last page and scroll down

But I also hate using this username to log in.

Don't know if this has been reported yet but when clicking on a post under latest activity it takes you to the first page of the thread instead of the latest post.

@'Marsh':

> When clicking on a topic on the site index it would be nice if it went to the last page instead of the first. Or remember where you left off like ipb.

You should be taken to the last post of the thread when you click on topics from the index now, or is that just happening for me?

@'Marsh':

> how do I unsubscribe from this thread? I have changed my settings now but I still get these damn emails.

Testing this once again. Go to your control panel, choose the subscription option at the bottom of the panel right above forum subscription, check the box the selects them all and click to remove all subscription. I do not know if by replying to a thread it automatically adds it to subscribe list even after you've deleted it, but this post will allow me to test that. 

OH! Found the culprit. When you're replying, at the bottom before attachments it has thread subscription. Pick the first checkbox, or which ever you want to go with. Silly thing automatically has email checked. I'll look into how we can have that not be auto selected.

@'Tick':

> So will posts get a like button?

For now you will need to make do with the rate button :p we can look into a like button down the road once more important things are sorted. 

@'James':

> *waits for signatures to work*

What exactly is wrong with signature? Can you not set it or is it not appearing? If not appearing, I think you need to select the option next to _Post Options_ to have your signature included in the reply.

I can't set one like I said on the shoutbox it asks me to activate my account but then I click the link to activate it then it says it is already active.

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'James'

How do you mark PM's a read? I have 2056 messages. I don't remember having that many messages. I thought i was pretty quiet.
Also is it possible to have a conversation stay in a single PM? It looks like each reply shows up as it's own new message, and my reply is not included so i have no idea what i said earlier.

Marsh.. you probably figured this out by now, but…

Did you find the setting in Options to change your default subscription method? You can change it to not subscribe to posts.
Also in your user profile there is manage subscriptions. You can get rid of the subscriptions there.

When I try to change my signature, it says my account is not activated. It's the same issue as James.

@'James':

> I can't set one like I said on the shoutbox it asks me to activate my account but then I click the link to activate it then it says it is already active.
>
> You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
> Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
> You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
> Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
> You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
>
> You are currently logged in with the username: 'James'

The problem should be fixed now, give signature another go. If you still get the issue let us know.

@'gwen':

> It would be nice if you could add a plug-in that auto reduces the size of an avatar pic, or make the avatar size larger. Not a single one of my awesome avatars will work anymore.  :(

I'll adjust the avatar size. Please tell me though, what size is your avatar in data because the height and width is updated automatically.