Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cereal Appreciation thread

Marsh

As we all know not much is better then sitting down to play some video games with a phat ass bowl of cereal. Post a pic of your favorite cereals here and why there so awesome. Let are cereal love be known.

Why is this not in forum games? Cuss cereal aint no game.

Panda puffs are damn good. Peanut butter flavored and gluten free which i need.
![](http://www.naturespath.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_packaging_node/images/product/packaging/EK-Panda-RGB_US-A1L1.jpg)

Just Right is some tasty shit.
![](http://store.superdeliveryguys.com/product_images/n/877/just__62718_zoom.jpg)

Also corn flakes because thats just a classic.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Harris:

> I use to love this stuff, but my parents can no longer afford it.

Damn man!! that looks like some good cereal. Hopefully they sell that in canada i want to try it.

Waffle crisp sounds pretty good to. Is it syrup flavored?

Something that was epic back in the day was Berry Berry Kix. It was normal Kix but with a very mild berry flavor. It was delicious. Most other "fruit" flavored cereals are way to sweet.

I like basic cereals usually and adding my own flavors to them. Cinnamon and sugar, or some berries, or honey, stuff like that, usually tastes better than the pre-sweetened stuff. And most of the popular name brands are massively overpriced.

Some of the hippy organic stuff can be really good though, if you can find them at a decent price; although these brands can be very hit-or-miss (I don't care for Kashi too much).

Yea i dont add to many things to my cereal but fresh berries can be really good. Or bananas.

Havent tried to many of the organic cereals as most are crazy expensive. Going to have to go cereal shopping to try all these :P.

Oh yeah sometimes mixing unrelated cereals can be good. Like mixing Kix with Cocoa Pebbles. Kix has a neutral flavor but it's a corn puff cereal so it has natural sweetness that picks up the cocoa (especially since cocoa pebbles leech out cocoa flavor to the milk). Sometimes I'll mix cocoa pebbles with shredded wheat too (unsweeted shrd wheat of course). The texture difference there is more wonky but the cocoa milk helps flavor the otherwise bland wheat blocks, and the wheat makes the cereal much more fulfilling (since Cocoa Pebbles are basically empty sugar calories).

Edit: cereals that are candy, waffle, cookie, and otherwise treats-based, and any cereal with any sort of marshmellows, are horrible in my opinion. Way too sweet, and generally fake tasting.

@Pete:

> It must suck not being a kid. :P

I had good taste even when I was a kid. That stuff was and is garbage. Of course as a kid I loved Velveeta Shells and Cheese, something I'm so glad I grew out of (seriously velveeta is orange wax).

The closer you are to the source food products the better tasting everything is.

@Lenton:

> ![](http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3327/3294670943_969c0919de_z.jpg)
>
> mmmmmmmm

The sunovabitch I lived with last year ate my whole box of this without telling me. It isn't cheap shit either. Coulda throttled him.

@Marsh:

> Special K? isnt that what chicks use to lose weight?

Hey now, just because women eat it to "lose weight" doesn't mean it isn't super yummy. Besides, for them to lose weight, they have to actually be active and shit. Not just eat a box of cereal a day and expect that they'll shit it out magically over the course of a few days. If that was the case, everyone would be bulimic.

@Pete:

> I like Shredded Wheat as well. It's pretty awesome.

You ever get that shredded wheat thats just one giant one instead of the mini ones.

I was so confused the first time i got that. Was like da f*ck is this?