Find results in...

Eclipse Chronicles Update 11!!!

SkywardRiver

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jaxx:

> It is? Yay! (I didn't touch pets) but Yay!!!!

idk how i just call pet and it walk normaly xD
idea:1.guild button…. or to create guild you need to ask npc (somting that)
        2.minimap
i just try whit version 10.1 and it dont work and in version 10.5 pet walk normal xD

Thanks for the new updates, Jaxx, you are head and shoulders above all the other customs and I am much appreciative of the work that you and all the other contributers have done with this. I really hope people don't burn you out with too many requests, though. You deserve a break i'd say!  :cheesy:

@Jaxx:

> Weird and yeah i forgot the guild thing!

if you went add my tutorial for chage sprite function(i add minimap and this  if you
went)
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,76071.msg815906.html#msg815906

I tested the convos with the new version…still broken for me...the longer I remain in the menu...it starts to clear already written portions of the conversations away, self deleting...really weird. Has anyone else experienced this? Try playing around in the conversations menu going back and forth with the chat-count slider and the chats will start disappearing.

Can you make something like custome GUI and make the game screen bigger or even full screen if possable it will be a great edit.And your doing really good job with the engine good work :]

Edit: Found a little glitch if you press on the char button while moving it skips some frames try it out to see what i mean

@Jaxx:

> I will look into the bugs, thanks for reporting them. For the convo thing, I don't get that bug, bu I will look into it ;)
>
> The download is slow because the site is just a free host and it's slow, I don't plan on using this in the future

For the convo thing, I also dont geting bug…

I found out what I was doing wrong with the conversation bug and am no longer getting my convos wiped. I still am unable to make an NPC begin a conversation with me though. Strange…I have the correct conversation set in the NPC. Does the NPC need to be a Friendly or a Shopkeeper?