Eclipse Chronicles Update 11!!!

SkywardRiver

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's already added in, I think this is the problem

WHO'S GIVING THIS THING 1's!!!! XD

Haters gonna hate, but if your doing this just to be funny, its not >.> Half of this board is clogged up with half finished or out of date versions, go hate on them….

lol Watch Robin be the one ranking it 1 for something XD Speaking of Robin, did he die? I havnt seen him lately.....

@Zopto:

> ok pet walk now work but i got run time error in this sub savemap when other player try to go in game
>
> any way can you upload version whiteout pet chace….............:S

What about doing it yourself? Didn't you do coding changes on the engine yourself?

He did version six and then continued on his own version because I just didn't have time. If you notice the updates are much slower than they used to be, but to me they are still worth it!

Alright I'm holding a vote, who wants to stick with this screen size or go back to original?

@Gamzee:

> What about doing it yourself? Didn't you do coding changes on the engine yourself?

frst of all  i  am member of tem of jaxx game so i helping him i did update six biz jax didnt hawe time
i now found pet bug walk so we trying to fix it….jaxx and i  look all source in engein and fe found where is a error in "Map save sooo it will be update in next version

@Gamzee:

> Then stop repeating that you want him to fix it in this topic.

lol i dont went to stop biz in that way we comunicate biz we are difrent time zone…so plss stop fighting whiteout reson....kid..you dont know what we doing so just stop....
and  if  Eclipse Chronicles  name anoying you just chage it when you download in vb6 or do you went to we do that for you!?!you just weit to ppl do all job for you....

i dont care just stop fighting go and make game…
jaxx i fixed it!!
go to **server side**
Public Sub HandlePetFollowOwner
and after
```
Dim Buffer As clsBuffer
```add this
```
SendMap Index, GetPlayerMap(Index)
```now go to **client side**
modHendledata
```
Private Sub HandleNPCCache
```And delete
```
'SaveMap (MapNum)
```lol i spend  1 h on this x.Xi all time look into client side and it be on server xDDD
**dont forgot to delete all maps and accounts!!!**