Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Chronicles Update 11!!!

SkywardRiver

minimap dont cause lag?
and for craft i can recoment this sistem..
make a recipe with chance( ex:90%), item need(ex: rock and stick), amount(ex:2 stik 1 rock), result(ex:poor axe) and destroy or not the recipe upon use.
i mean an item "recipe" doble click on it and check this things :) i hope this can help

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok all i just finis this **1)just Gm"s in server
                                2)send msg in color from server (blue,red,white…..)
                                3)New Chat Box
                                4) Chanals for Global,Map talking
                                5)Private msg whit /m (Player Name) msg here**
                                Jaxx will update a page when he come online
**STILL WORK:**
Blacksmiting
Minimap (for minimap and npc spells i geting some bug biz jaxx chage some source code i mast weit him to come online)
And Npc Spells (for minimap and npc spells i geting some bug biz jaxx chage some source code i mast weit him to come online)
**Update 7!!! I hope you like it  ENJOY**
http://www.sendspace.com/file/s266tt

IF YOU FOUND ANY BUG PLS REPORT TO ME TY!!

@Eckhart:

> ![](http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/17484036.jpg)

lol not quite sure what you mean, but funny pic. If you mean all the source tutorials, there is a good chance that one day that would happen… If you mean teach newer people how to use these Eclipse Chronicles systems, I'm on it, so don't rush me.

@Zopto:

> v 7 fixed http://www.sendspace.com/file/s266tt
> if you got any error when you click itam editor just add some sound and music in folders of sound and music…..

Few questions:

1\. Extra Files -> What are they?
Is it safe to delete them because there are already files of the same name elsewhere in the \src folders.

2\. There are extra frmMain.frm and frmMain.frx in the client folder, is this newer or older than the one in the source?

EDIT:
If you're going to add a Map and Global button you should redo the GUI and add the Text Draw to Screen modification… it looks silly and disorganized....

1.dont delete(we forgot to put that in scr…..then from vb to put for main bla bla.....it will be fixed in update 8)
2.dont delete
3.i cant do all for you
Biz Jaxx mast work on his game i continue update Eclipse Chronicles....(Light Eclipse)
HERE: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,79142.msg848231.html#new
I add blacksmiting
npc cast spells
in v8 Enjoy

@Jaxx:

> lol not quite sure what you mean, but funny pic. If you mean all the source tutorials, there is a good chance that one day that would happen… If you mean teach newer people how to use these Eclipse Chronicles systems, I'm on it, so don't rush me.

No, I meant your custom version is just a ton of source tutorials piled on top of each other. There will be very few people who want all these tutorials, thus making it a waste of memory for most people.

If you really wanted to help, you could try to implement a plug-in system.

loving the new updates man! really appriciate that you are taking the time to do this and also debug it.
i have an idea with the resources though, is there any way you could code those to also have the multiple chance drop and percent based as well, just like npc drops? that would be sweet!

I have not tried this yet, but I love the way it looks so far.
I think the only big differences from the engine you've made and mine. Is mine has multi-hitting weapons (hitting a foe multiple times,) back grounds, Couple more spell options, better balanced PvP system, a combo system) and some other things I can't think of at the moment. Started off of Eclipse Other Edit and just built little bit by little bit.

But man, I can't tell you how much I wish I would have seen this when I first came here…... Would have saved me a lot of time,money, and head aches lol.