Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Light Eclipse Update 9

Zopto

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a new gui, the pet system is in a new tab and not in opiton menu, auto tile if possible, mail system, on the minimap make is so fringed objects even though their walkthrew there will be more options on that like overhead block idk, walk fast insted of slower for admins. Idk be creative :p

Since the chat is down below make the gui lower so you can see more of the screen and add the chat down their right now it just looks silly :p. If you could figure out layers in attributes for over layering events on each other that would also be amazing :)

i try but i just doing tutorials what i found…any 1 other hu went to make a game he need to work on gui not me i just making  tutorials to work and basic stuff.....(i wish to make mail system but i am just beginer in source coding...)is there any tutorial for mail system??

@Zopto:

> i try but i just doing tutorials what i found…any 1 other hu went to make a game he need to work on gui not me i just making  tutorials to work and basic stuff.....(i wish to make mail system but i am just beginer in source coding...)is there any tutorial for mail system??

Their is a mail system out their i think. Also I could help on the gui.

@Zopto:

> if you found link just send me pm…..for now i mast go....ok if you went to make gui(you got a credit for that)

Haha no credit need this engine just looks like a slop xD I need to fix it! But I am pretty sure you can work on buttons for other things like pet system and guild it's just like quest.

@Zopto:

> any other ideas what next update need to hawe?!? :confused: :confused:

Maybe you could add [multiple drops & percentile chances](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,75169.msg805251.html#msg805251)

@Erwin:

> [![](http://filehost.worldlifewarfare.com/pics/f7107396e15b1766b2ee62ffc3759e28.JPG)](http://filehost.worldlifewarfare.com/#f7107396e15b1766b2ee62ffc3759e28.JPG)

hmmm ty for report that i think it is this
```
Call FireProjectile(i, GetPlayerDir(i), Spell(Player(i).Spell(TempPlayer(i).spellBuffer.Spell)).Vital, Spell(Player(i).Spell(TempPlayer(i).spellBuffer.Spell)).Range, TempPlayer(i).spellBuffer.Spell)
                                TempPlayer(i).spellBuffer.Spell = 0
                                TempPlayer(i).spellBuffer.Timer = 0
                                TempPlayer(i).spellBuffer.target = 0
                                TempPlayer(i).spellBuffer.tType = 0
                                End If
```i mast look how to fix that….hmm i try all i know any 1 know how to fix it...

That's a pathetic reason to be making a custom version of eclipse, jam packing in as many features as possible, which 90% of which probably wouldn't be used all at once in one game.

You can't even fix an RTE, but you're attempting to do this? Look through this board at what happened to all the other custom engines that did this before you compared to the ones that actually made something decent.

If you want to jam pack an engine full of tutorials, I'd suggest making a service out of it, taking a list of tutorials people want, and packing it into a vanilla copy for them, instead of forcing them to deal with every little bell and whistle you think is appealing enough to be added in.

@Encyclopedia:

> That's a pathetic reason to be making a custom version of eclipse, jam packing in as many features as possible, which 90% of which probably wouldn't be used all at once in one game.
>
> You can't even fix an RTE, but you're attempting to do this? Look through this board at what happened to all the other custom engines that did this before you compared to the ones that actually made something decent.
>
> If you want to jam pack an engine full of tutorials, I'd suggest making a service out of it, taking a list of tutorials people want, and packing it into a vanilla copy for them, instead of forcing them to deal with every little bell and whistle you think is appealing enough to be added in.

good for you!!if some 1 like this custom engein he going to use it if some  1 dont like i dont force him to use this engein lol