Find results in...

Eclipse - Event System

jcsnider

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had some **serious** fun playing around with what the people say….. XD

This is great and I hope to infuse this into my game, PRO.

Personally, I'm pretty much loving this. Lately, me and a few pals have been discussing over it and all, and recently I've finally gotten to let them in, and everything's working fine. I look forward to future programs to help out and stuff at the game I'm making, pretty great. Keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...
> This version have bug in trade amd party
>
> Version 2.0 dont chave this bug.. ^.^

Care to elaborate and explain the detail? Because you really told me close to nothing… ![-_-](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sleep.png).

```

If TempPlayer(i).EventProcessing(z).eventID = TempPlayer(i).EventMap.EventPages(x).eventID And TempPlayer(i).EventMap.EventPages(x).pageID = TempPlayer(i).EventProcessing(z).pageID Then

Exit For

Else

```

Was the Exit For supposed to be commented out?

> I'm just curious. This system is based on a single player gaming engine. If I was doing a quest, and spoke to an NPC to open a door, and had to answer a riddle or something. Wouldn't that mean that the door becomes open to everybody, without them doing the riddle?
>
> Or if I had to do something to set a trigger that made an NPC sell an item, that would mean the item then becomes available to anybody who comes along first.

I have to agree with that.

If you open a door if the player doesn't need to go in that zone yet will that place be opened to everyone.

> I have to agree with that.
>
> If you open a door if the player doesn't need to go in that zone yet will that place be opened to everyone.

No, the door won't be open to everyone because player switches and variables only activate for the player. Unless it's a global event.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you Joyce that the write off of my questions which is at 2.3 ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png) and I will try with 3.0 fixes learned from can know why there is a problem with the nativ code compile?

why after entering the server have more than 600 ping a few seconds to fall. version 2.0 and is normally 12?

![](http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9355/8989r.png)

screenshot in one time ;x

• 1 month later...
Sorry for this doublepost, but I don't know where I should post this error.

The server is running. But if I start the client (as the Admin) i get an error:

"Run-time error '-2005401480 (88780078)':

Automation error"

The client worked a few minutes ago on my netbook. I work with Dropbox if You have to know it.

Can You help me?