Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How are babies made?

JohnPony

Well you see, GP, when a daddy bird gets really lonely and has a few spare bucks in change, they go out and find the legendary hooker bird, generally of the 3$ subspecies.  Sadly, daddy bird doesn't have enough change to afford a condom so he mates anyways. The two birds perform what is known as the "awkward dance" finalizing the ritual with a premature injection of the seed. A few months later and you were born!

Well, son, I hope this explanation helps. :)

@‭‭‭Marsh:

> That was just a reference to the proverbial tunnel.
>
> (i just wanted to use the word proverbial. Pretty sure i didnt even use it right)

Do you need oven mitts in there because its hot and stuff?

Dammit I already explained this to you.

When a man and a woman REALLY REALLY like each other…
The stork drops an egg off at there door step.
The couple then breaks the egg open and extracts the fertilized stork fetus from the yolk and sacrifices it to the baby overlord Reproductron.

Reproductron then spawns a demon known as a fetus inside of the mommy's tummy which slowly develops through a time period of 9 months.
Once the baby has grown enough it takes it's razor sharp Demon claws and cuts it's way through the mother's crotch leaving a scar known as a vagina.
The baby then crawls out of it's hole but rebefore the demon does any serious damage a doctor then cuts it's power cord which drains the baby's memory saving the universe from a reign of terror and hell.

And that my friend, is how babies are made.