Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Decent Programmer Looking For Work.

JohnPony

**What Can I Do?**

**Pretty much anything VB6, VB.NET or C# related.**

**Examples of my work: **[https://github.com/JohnLamontagne](https://github.com/JohnLamontagne)

**Why Should You Pick Me For Your Services**

**Because I'm pretty cheap and efficient!**

**How much will my services cost?**

**Prices range from $5 to $100.**

**Who Can Vouch For me?**

**- Agoraphobic**

**- Aaron**

**- Murdoc**

**- Jim a.k.a Kibbelz.**

**How To Apply?**

**Simply use the key below.**

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/2e9d7a9afc666920576f381636606890.png)

@Deathbeam:

> 1\. I would like to implement that **Pixel Based Lighting**, becouse as you see in my Lighting tutorial i suceeded only in Tile Based Lighting
> 2\. Yes its not problem
> 3\. Yes
> 4\. _gmail_: [email protected]
>     _facebook_: Tomas LPark Slusny

You have been added to my list for one free system, you are the first and last person to get the free service.

1\. I am looking for an instanced map system that copy's an existing map into a 'free' map space  so that users get there own map, once they leave this map is than 'cleared' for the next users. This basic functionality is all I need and can program the rest myself but if you were to get the framework done than it would defiantly save me some valuable time.

2\. I am in no real argent rush but the sooner the better

3\. ^^

4\. Private message me details on these forums regarding time frames and a quote for your work.

Anyone wondering if they should have General Pony do some source edits for them, won't be disappointed if they do. I hired General Pony to do some source edits for my project and I was thoroughly impressed. Not only did he get it done in a timely fashion, he was very knowledgeable and helpful on any of my concerns. On top of all that his price for his time and effort was very fair. I vouch for his professionalism and would do business with him again.

As per a suggestion from a user I have cleaned up this thread to remove an argument which was unrelated to the topic. I was invested in the discussion, and I do not want to make it seem that I am abusing my powers by removing dissenting opinions. If you want the original text of the discussion, you are welcome to privately message me. In addition, if you wish to continue a discussion we were having before I removed these posts, you are welcome to privately message me as well.

I appreciate your understanding in this matter, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

@Soul:

> As per a suggestion from a user I have cleaned up this thread. I was invested in the discussion, and I do not want to make it seem that I am abusing my powers by removing dissenting opinions. If you want the original text of the discussion, you are welcome to privately message me. In addition, if you wish to continue a discussion we were having before I removed these posts, you are welcome to privately message me as well.
>
> I appreciate your understanding in this matter, and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

I'm sorry if i seemed rude soul. I apologize for starting up a controversy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1:

* Quest system like runescape (Having a bunch of quest in a tab marked as red when click on them it will say the requirements and who to talk to and possibily what the reward will be)
* Having a skill tab also like runescape where you have skills such as woodcutting, firemaking, fishing, etc (starting level 1 and having special wood you can cut at hire levels or better axes you can wield etc)
* more optimised game speed not the usual slow walk kind of game but actually being able to walk quite fast and smooth
* supporting fullscreen/webbrowser
* improving the GUI to a high standard layout example will be shown when we get in contact
* making a friendlist so people can get in touch
* changing the combat system to a more epic battle war being able to actually fight like you enjoy it instead of boring clicking
* changing character sizes not the standard 32x32 pixel npc's but have sizes like 64x96 or 100x200 for enemy's

I think that is enough for now

2: Yes i do speak english, dutch, indonesian

3: Yes i can pay with paypal

4: my msn is [email protected] and skype is kiiddo1

5: I want to hear from you what the cost of the above list would be on a roughprice i am sure we can work out the price if you can offer me what i am looking for