Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Active Games

Skudoku

I'm currently developing a game called Rune Crusade. I'll be able to get atleast 100+ people willing to try the game out, so I'm trying to get an alpha version out ASAP. I think I'll be able to release an Alpha version within the next few weeks. The game is going to be heavily PvP based though. The only PvE aspects will be to farm gear for PvP basically. I'm eventually going to develop a guild owned city system. Guilds will be able to fight over cities etc. I won't be developing guild owned cities for the Alpha though. I'm doing it all basically by myself, GUI, maps etc, so I'm putting as much time as I can into it to get it out soon. It's just a lot of work.

TLDR; I'm developing a game that will be released in a couple weeks and will have an active player base as I have "hookups" to get a lot of players trying the game.

[http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/128954-unofficial-the-tldrers-eclipse-active-game-index/unread/](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/128954-unofficial-the-tldrers-eclipse-active-game-index/unread/)

There you go, a full list of the ones that I know of, complete with opinion, and rating, and hopefully soon, community ratings.

I am sorry, I am fairly new to this forums, so I didn't really know where to put it. Thanks for replacing it. I was thinking if this thread could be pinned or something? Or maybe an addition to the website could be useful so that users will keep on track with what games are online and active. Not just work in progress or anything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...