Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anon Online ; The Salvage Emerge (Show Off)

hisherwin

Well i was bored , And i think that i will show this screenshot too all of you..

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/9c0047741c86a0e2b8f4f7f8784c6c19.png)

I guess i need to improve my pixel art.. But i will show more tomorrow or next saturday

Um…, interesting building colors, really stand out. Too much...bright, mixed colors. Agree the trees are amazing but you need to re-design buildings and road. Try a darker road, or dirt/stone road. But really nice custom pixel art, and characters do look like there kneeling.

ToDo on the Next Pixel:

- Fixed the Building

- Darken the Shade of every building

- Add some Police Cars and Burning cars for real Biohazard Town

- Add some Stoplights

- Make only 2 Darker colors on Buildings

- Add a Dress on Each Character ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

- (The Tree and some Cars are already fixed/added , Check at the Soljah's mapping contest)

- Add some City Details..

(Appreciate your free work if you share it to me through PM (NOTE: must be your own work))

> @lttyBitties… why are you writing on every post shading bad bla bla bla... please do it better if you can
>
> PS. ive seen your sprites... (Too dark,,, too small not real looking no shading)

The points are valid, that's all that matters.

That said, Fuu is one of the better pixel artists on this forum, his sprites are some of the best I've seen here.

> @lttyBitties… why are you writing on every post shading bad bla bla bla... please do it better if you can
>
> PS. ive seen your sprites... (Too dark,,, too small not real looking no shading)

Because if I said it the way I wanted to, I would get warned.

Me giving my opinion is what was asked.