Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My very first pixel art

iraasta

> Wayy too bright for a white background. I'm not entirely sure why the outline is lighter than the midtone (if there even is a midtone, that is), and it's very rough.
>
> No, this piece is not "awesome".

it maybe bright but for a first attempt he/she did well.

> Wayy too bright for a white background

Background is transparent… >.>

> Word of advice: don't call your first _anything_ "awesome."

It was irony. You know… like a joke ![<_<](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.png)

> outline is lighter than the midtone

Sorry i'm not familiar with terminology. It is pure improvisation.

Then i guess i should make contour darker than the rest, despite of light fall direction?

Dixie im gonna be nice stop talking. i just open this image in photoshop THERE AINT BACK COLOR. did you know DAT MEANS TRANSPARENT???

DID you know ALL images WITH bk colors ARE forced TO HAVE white?. course not you talk before you even looked to test your theory of words.

>.> now Stop bashing. leave comments that HELP IMPROVE. its annoying of people cant do this.

> Dixie im gonna be nice stop talking. i just open this image in photoshop THERE AINT BACK COLOR. did you know DAT MEANS TRANSPARENT???
>
> DID you know ALL images WITH bk colors ARE forced TO HAVE white?. course not you talk before you even looked to test your theory of words.
>
> >.> now Stop bashing. leave comments that HELP IMPROVE. its annoying of people cant do this.

What? You're an idiot. I've already explained myself. The text boxes on Eclipse are white, so the outline is barely visible. To make it more visible, ~~he could have put a darker background around the image when ~~he uploaded it. My comment can definitely help him[her] improve, if you can read. I haven't bashed shit in this topic, save you. Ngl, I don't think you're in any position to tell me what to do, especially since you can barely speak English; I can't even understand you half of the time.

I've seen you around recently, and you've proved yourself to be a complete idiot several times. Sorry son, I'm not going to listen to anything you have to say.~~~~

> What? You're an idiot. I've already explained myself. The text boxes on Eclipse are white, so the outline is barely visible. To make it more visible, ~~he could have put a darker background around the image when ~~he uploaded it. My comment can definitely help him[her] improve, if you can read. I haven't bashed shit in this topic, save you. Ngl, I don't think you're in any position to tell me what to do, especially since you can barely speak English; I can't even understand you half of the time.
>
> I've seen you around recently, and you've proved yourself to be a complete idiot several times. Sorry son, I'm not going to listen to anything you have to say.
>
> I dont know. You feel better insulting others?
>
> English is not everyone's native language and not everyone can speak it perfectly.
>
> Tell me what does Eclipse have to all of this? It's like you'd say graphic is ugly because it doesn't fit page's layout.
>
> No, your comments can't help me at all. You could at least explain what does need to be changed instead of throwing terms incomprehensible for first-timer (as I said I am).
>
> And stop insulting others. It wont make you feel better and definitely wont make feel better others. Touchofdeathforums is community made to exchange experience, not to compete in bad way,
>
> If you haven't matured enough to cooperate with other ppl at least stop being contagious in topics you dont need to.
>
> Thank You.~~~~