Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Elder Scrolls Online

MadalinV

> TESO is basically going to be DAoC meets TES which could mean biiiig things. I enjoyed DAoC.

whats DAoC? Dragon Age Origins? I played Dragon age 2\. And is a verry good game, and if these two companyes would ever make a game togheter, it will be the game of the decade!

> Ok guys, i cant wait for it to come! I already registered for beta testing, but i dont think i will be chosen… Anyway, post here anything about TESO

TROLOLOLOL

i got chosen ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)

• 1 month later...
Just signed up for the Beta, Ive been enjoying reading about the game and the cinematic trailer is awesome but the game art isn't too appealing for me. Seems like the art director is going towards a slightly different style.

> Ah yes, this. I was also selected to be a part of the Beta. Now I await the start patiently, hahah. If you have not already been chosen, you probably will not be, to be honest with you, though.

Make sure you fraps some game play and share it with the rest of us once the NDA is lifted.